- Investigative Dermatology
- Study deals with skin biology and different skin, nail, and scalp conditions.
- Cosmetic Studies
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin, hair, and nails.
- Skin Diseases
- Study of skin diseases? diagnosis and treatments.
- Dermatology and Allergies
- Study of dermal immune system action against foreign bodies.
- Melanoma Research
- Study to diagnose, analyze, and treat melanin cells? cancer in skin.
- Skin Regeneration Research
- Research innovations of Skin regeneration.
- Ethnic Skin Research
- Research on specific skin types based on heritage, geography, and genetic links.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Itchy inflammation of the skin.
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Surgical treatments of skin diseases.
- Study of skin cancers.
- Appearance of red, itchy, scaly patches over the skin.
- Dermatopathology is a joint subspecialty of dermatology and pathology to deal with cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level.
- Melanin Studies
- Detailed study to analyze and treat melanin in dermal layers.
- Procedural Dermatology
- Study, diagnosis, and surgical treatment of skin diseases with its adjacent mucosal cells too.
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Study of dermatological diseases and treatments in children.
- Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery
- Aesthetic surgery is a component of plastic surgery dealing facial and body aesthetic surgery.
- Rare Skin Diseases
- Study of rare skin diseases and treatment.
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin.
- Dermatosurgery and Cutaneous Laser Therapy
- Dermatosurgery accomplishes surgery under local anesthesia. Treating acne to pigment disorders deals with Cutaneous Laser Therapy.
- Epidemiology of Skin Diseases
- Study on factors effecting skin diseases.
- Skin Grafting and Immune Response
- Skin transplantation by replacing affected skin with healthy is skin grafting. Immune system response should be monitored.
- Pigmentation Disorders
- The disorders with skin color and pigments formation in dermal layers.
- Skin Cancer and Mohs Surgery
- Surgical technique used to treat skin cancer is Mohs surgery.
- All submissions will undergo vigorous peer review process.
- High quality review process.
- Permanent published archives.
- Author loyal benefits.
- Reviewer credits.
- Visible specified citations.
- Open access - Maximum dissemination.
- Un-interrupted author communication.
- Standard author guidelines.
- Minimal publication charges with convenient and safe modes of transfer.
Special Issue(S1): Skin cancer and melanoma-case reports
Associate Professor,Dermato-oncology,Clinical Medical Center University of Sarajevo,Bosnia and Herzegovina
Dermato-oncology and Dermatology
Authors can submit their work either through online submission form at:
http://www.enlivenarchive.org/online-submission.php or can e-mail the submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Enliven Archive efforts to segregate the research content in most efficient way that shall reach readers without much effort. In this stance, journals support special issues apart from regular monthly issues.
Enliven Archive publishes issues in unique research field that shall facilitate both authors and readers in managing and finding the content.
Editorial board members and/or guest editors handle the special issues. One or more than one editors can handle single special issue. Editors can send special issue proposals based on their research interests. The proposals include specific points to be discussed viz.,
Proposed deadline for submissions
Proposed issue publishing date
Special issue synopsis
Editors may recommend any other professionals in the same field to handle the special issue. Journal highlights the details of the editors on the website after authenticating the special issue prospectuses. Enliven Archive journals accepts and review the guest editor special issue proposals with the criteria of the journal.
Every special issue should have a unique and meaningful proposed title to let the authors and readers understand the articles the issue deals. Enliven Archive advices to have the special issue title in reach of editors’ research interest to allow transparent articles flow.
Proposed Deadline for Submissions:
Special issue handling editors should clearly state the deadline for submitting the manuscripts based on the plan to publish the issue. Maintaining the time gap for peer review and revisions will let the editors to fix the deadlines for the submitting manuscripts.
Proposed Issue Publishing Date:
Special issue editors will define the issue and propose a suitable date to publish the special issue. According to the proposed issue publishing date, editors will be processing the submissions. Editors have authority to extend any of the dates as per the feasibility.
Special Issue Synopsis:
Editors need to prepare a brief synopsis enlightening the issue details, scope of the special issue, importance of special issue for the journal, and possible rules to mould the submissions. Synopsis conveys entire details of the special issue.
Special Issue Editors – Responsibilities:
Enliven Archive journals treats special issues as driving forces for many research seekers and hence special issue editors have certain responsibilities to achieve the mission of coining special issues.
• Proposing meaningful special issue title
• Proposing reasonable special issue submission and publishing deadlines
• Preparing detailed and informative synopsis
• Recommending alternative editors, if required
• Gathering the special issue contributors from peers and colleagues
• Conducting peer review process for the special issue submissions
• Show casing the special issues to targeted research communities
• Altering the proposed special issue norms as per requirement
• Publishing the multiple special issues in parts based on the submission flow