- Investigative Dermatology
- Study deals with skin biology and different skin, nail, and scalp conditions.
- Cosmetic Studies
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin, hair, and nails.
- Skin Diseases
- Study of skin diseases? diagnosis and treatments.
- Dermatology and Allergies
- Study of dermal immune system action against foreign bodies.
- Melanoma Research
- Study to diagnose, analyze, and treat melanin cells? cancer in skin.
- Skin Regeneration Research
- Research innovations of Skin regeneration.
- Ethnic Skin Research
- Research on specific skin types based on heritage, geography, and genetic links.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Itchy inflammation of the skin.
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Surgical treatments of skin diseases.
- Study of skin cancers.
- Appearance of red, itchy, scaly patches over the skin.
- Dermatopathology is a joint subspecialty of dermatology and pathology to deal with cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level.
- Melanin Studies
- Detailed study to analyze and treat melanin in dermal layers.
- Procedural Dermatology
- Study, diagnosis, and surgical treatment of skin diseases with its adjacent mucosal cells too.
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Study of dermatological diseases and treatments in children.
- Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery
- Aesthetic surgery is a component of plastic surgery dealing facial and body aesthetic surgery.
- Rare Skin Diseases
- Study of rare skin diseases and treatment.
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin.
- Dermatosurgery and Cutaneous Laser Therapy
- Dermatosurgery accomplishes surgery under local anesthesia. Treating acne to pigment disorders deals with Cutaneous Laser Therapy.
- Epidemiology of Skin Diseases
- Study on factors effecting skin diseases.
- Skin Grafting and Immune Response
- Skin transplantation by replacing affected skin with healthy is skin grafting. Immune system response should be monitored.
- Pigmentation Disorders
- The disorders with skin color and pigments formation in dermal layers.
- Skin Cancer and Mohs Surgery
- Surgical technique used to treat skin cancer is Mohs surgery.
- All submissions will undergo vigorous peer review process.
- High quality review process.
- Permanent published archives.
- Author loyal benefits.
- Reviewer credits.
- Visible specified citations.
- Open access - Maximum dissemination.
- Un-interrupted author communication.
- Standard author guidelines.
- Minimal publication charges with convenient and safe modes of transfer.
Enliven: Clinical Dermatology is an open access peer reviewed journal. Publisher, editors’ of the journal welcomes new manuscripts. We request all authors to go through the “Author Guidelines” for any assistance regarding the authorship and manuscript submission.
Journal accepts many types of articles as discussed in “Author Guidelines”. All received submissions will undergo vigorous single blind peer review process. Editors, reviewers of the journal have all rights to decide the quality, process criteria, and criticize the literature based upon the article content.
Journal processes all articles in a well-streamed line that includes following steps
1) Pre quality checks to analyze the standards of the submission.
2) Editor assignment to article research field editors.
3) Peer review process in single blind review mode.
4) Frequent author notifications to enhance the submission quality.
5) Repeated peer review process to evaluate revised submission.
6) Frequent editor notifications to keep editor engaged with submission.
7) Author final disposition to have final acceptance from authors to proceed for further publishing steps.
8) Post acceptance process that includes copyediting, proof reading, page making, galley corrections, HTML process, DOI assignment, and online publishing.
9) Author Galley proof allows authors’ to modify the article with respect to alignment and any other corrections.
10) HTML version, DOI assignment, and in-press versions will allow authors’ to check the online content.
11) Invoice with safe and secure modes of transfers to facilitate authors to pay for the publication.
Journal provides significant benefits for authors publishing with Enliven: Clinical Dermatology.
1) All articles published with the journal will undergo vigorous peer review process.
2) Most efficient mode of article processing of the journal will allow fast publication with no quality compromise.
3) Journal follows and supports multiple open access statements resulting in high dissemination of published submissions.
4) Journal maintains uninterrupted communication among authors, reviewers, and editors to have rapid publication process.
5) Journal follows specified manuscript outlines to minimize the process delay in peer review.
6) Authors retain copyright while readers of the journal can only read, distribute, and make use of citations.
Author Loyal Benefits:
Enliven: Clinical Dermatology honors the authors those who submits their multiple submissions with very reliable discounts and minimizes the publication charges.
Enliven: Clinical Dermatology encourages the authors with minimum publication charges those who recommends the journal to their peers, and colleagues.
OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNER:
We use professional academic research, papers, gather more professionals to discuss and share; cooperate with the conference, track and report new research results; cooperate with the exhibition to assist manufacturers to release new products; cooperate with the association to build a global supply and procurement information platform, share the supply and demand information of each country; cooperate with the media to advertise the target directly to the audience where they are located, cooperate with the hospital to support and match the investments in M&A relationship.
In summary, CN1699 uses its own platform tools and diversified channels to link multiple supply chains in the form of media to create a global alliance for health care for sharing information. The purpose is to ultimately promote multi-party cooperation in trade between the countries of Bangladesh, Philippines, Iran, Malaysia, India, Belgium, Netherland, Europe, Spain, Japan, Bulgaria, Africa, India, Myanmar, and Nepal, in a professional company.
CN1699 believes that vertical industry trade is keeping abreast of trends, encouraging innovative products to meet market gaps. At the same time, with the diversified role of global partners, cn1699 is also striving to complete trade support for long tail products.
Let more people enjoy the fair in medical care and let professional people share professional things.
CN1699 always sharing the high-quality contents via helping these trade marketing.