Enliven: Biostatistics and Metrics is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of biostatistics. This journal also allows articles on biometrics and data analysis.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output. This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in biostatistics, biometrics, data analysis and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Biostatistics and Metrics invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Biostatistics and Metrics aims to publish recent studies, innovations, discoveries and developments in biostatistics, biometrics, biostatistics methods, microarray studies and all other related areas.
Official Media Partners:
On 29 & 30 October 2018, New York (USA) will host the BioTech Pharma Summit: NGS & Biostatistics 2018 conference. Over 150+ participants gathered in New York, US for NGS & Biostatistics 2018 conference to investigate the expanding applications of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), and hear unique perspectives from a variety of researchers,
engineers, biostatisticians, and software developers involved in NGS data analysis.
Go through: https://biotechpharmasummit.com/index.php/event/ngs-biostatistics-2018/ for further details
- Abstract View Pdf Full Text
The brunt of the interventionist-participant relationship on cure adherence and weight loss.
- The degree of weight loss explained by participant-interventionist bond is small and was not maintained at 18 months.
Accelerate Simulation-Based Education in Pain Medicine.
- Which demonstrate a nascent effort that encountered early difficulties in implementing and refining an SBE program.
Consumption fatality in the United States: Epidemiology and Prevention Opportunities.
- May identify TB patients for in-hospital interventions to prevent death.
DNA methylation of imprinted gene control regions in the regression of low-grade cervical lesions.
- DMR methylation is guaranteed to determine its efficacy as a biomarker for cervical cancer screening.
Medicare and perfection of Desired Postpartum Sterilization.
- Women with private insurance to have a short interval repeat pregnancy after an unfulfilled sterilization request.