Enliven: Bioinformatics is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of bioinformatics. This journal also allows articles on genomics, and proteomics.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in Bioinformatics and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Bioinformatics invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Bioinformatics aims to publish recent studies, innovations, discoveries, and developments in Bioinformatics, databases, bio grid, System biology, DNA tools, algorithms and programming, protein prediction and determination, and all other related areas.
Official Media Partners:
On 10 & 11 December 2018, Amsterdam (Netherlands) will host the BioTech Pharma Summit: Peptides 2018 conference. This year’s event will bring together key decision makers and innovators within this rapidly growing field. This intensive 2-Day program will examine various peptide discovery and synthesis techniques and synthesized and modified peptides.
Go through: https://biotechpharmasummit.com/index.php/event/peptides-2018/ for further details
Proteomics 2018 welcomes attendees, presenters, and exhibitors from all over the world to Barcelona, Spain. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “World Congress on Advancements in Proteomics and Bioinformatics Research” which is going to be held during November 28-29,2018 Barcelona, Spain.
Proteomics 2018 has been designed in an interdisciplinary manner with a multitude of tracks to choose from every segment and provides you with a unique opportunity to meet up with peers from both industry and academia and establish a scientific network between them. We cordially invite all concerned people to come join us at our event and make it successful by your participation.
MAPS is designed to discuss strategies that enhance pricing and access. Discussing new pricing models, capturing value and reimbursement strategies in Pharma and MedTech the event will delve into how RWE can support market access, enhancing value for patients and effective collaboration between stakeholders.
Structural Biology Meet 2019 is a 2-day event offering the Exhibition, at the venue to showcase the new and emerging technologies and have wider sessions involving Keynote presentation, Oral, YRF (student presentation), poster, e-poster presentations. World-renowned speakers and eminent delegates across the globe attending the conference, to share their valuable presentation on the most recent and advanced techniques, developments, technologies, clinical trials in Structural Biology and relevant topics along the newest updates are the prominent features of the conference.
Waddington?s Assimilation, A Fact or A Mere Philosophy Shaped in The Lamarckian Mold: A Genomic InquiryAuthors: Ajay Nair, Peter K Dearden Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Selection of cases and controls for DNA sequencing studies using family histories of disease.
- The suggested technique was successfully applied to genome-wide association studies for type 2 diabetes, and this study analysis results reveal the practical value of the proposed techniques.
Depiction of a Novel Signal Transducer Element Intrinsic to Class IIIa/b Adenylate Cyclases and Guanylate Cyclases.
- Ths study suggesting that membrane-delimited receiver domains are transducing regulatory signals to the downstream catalytic domains in an engineered AC model system. This may forecast a previously unknown mechanism for cellular cAMP regulation.
Brassica napus transcriptome analysis - Leptosphaeria maculans pathosystem identifies receptor, signalling and structural genes underlying plant resistance.
- This dataset is providing an unprecedented spatial and temporal resolution into the genes necessary for blackleg resistance and serves as a valuable resource to those interested in host-pathogen interactions.
Pre-existing neutralizing antibody reduces B cell dysregulation and improves the Env-specific antibody response in SHIV-infected rhesus macaques.
- This study suggesting that B cell dysregulation during the early stages of infection likely contributes to suboptimal Env-specific B cell and antibody responses, and strategies that limit this dysregulation may improve the host's ability to eliminate
From electronic health records, genome-wide study of resistant hypertension has been identified.
- This study data highlighting both the difficulties and the potential utility of EHR-linked genomic data to study clinically-relevant traits such as resistant hypertension.