Index Copernicus Value: 60.8
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of gynecology. This journal also allows articles on obstetrics.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in gynecology, obstetrics and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics aims to publish recent studies, original research, innovations, discoveries and developments in obstetrics, prenatal diagnosis, materno-fetal medicine, perinatology, general gynecology, gynecologic oncology, uro-gynecology, infectious diseases, and all other related areas.
Official Media Partners:
Obstetrics and Gynecology 2018 includes the diagnosis of patients in the area of reproductive health and diseases including yet not restricted to ladies medical problems, maternal Fetal prescription, gynaecological oncology, conceptive endocrinology and infertility, and urogynaecology, male sexual issue, post and perinatal issues. We have come forward with this "World Congress on Obstetrics and Gynaecology" is going to be held on April 23-25, 2018 at Valencia, Spain by Cenetri Publishing Group.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are among the most infectious diseases which is caused by bacterial, viral and protozoan pathogens and are a major cause for morbidity and mortality in many developing countries. There is no cure for STDs caused by viral pathogens, but bacterial STDs can be treated with antibiotics. The prime focus of the event is on the clinical advances in diagnostic methods, understanding drug resistance and mutation mechanism, cancer associated with STDs. Infertility, birth defects, multiple morbidities and co-infections which causes other complications in addition to the disease must be focused to provide a cure for the ailments caused by the disease. The different treatment strategies for STDs mainly focuses on drug development and research such as gene editing, nanotechnology in drug delivery system, phytochemicals in STDs treatment which provides a better clinical care. This event provides an excellent opportunity for the young scientists and researchers to explore the advancements in the various fields associated with STDs.
The International Conference on Midwifery and Women's Health invites speakers across continents to gather and exchange thought provoking and inspiring talks by sharing their knowledge so that others can apprise from it. The set theme, "New Standards of Healthcare: Caring from Cells to Souls" appeals for sharing educational, philosophical and informational lectures from eminent personalities over the globe highlighting current issues, challenges and advancements in this field. Midwifery Women's Health Conference is going to be a unique platform to host talks for a vast field of subjects.
Description of an forward care planning interference in nursing homes conclusion of the process assessment.
- Nursing home custom and commitment of leaders and staff were crucial coordinator, whereas lack of time and capability limited the success of application.
Functional modification analyze conveniently through an unified Transcriptome and Epigenome Analysis.
- As numerous and complicated disease-combine SNPs are analyze in a large number of GWAS, it is important to develop accelerated, high-throughput data-driven methods to identify functional candidates for the pathogenesis of complex diseases.
Provider Self-Disclosure During Contraceptive Counseling.
- Further research could analyze whether this counseling strategy has an impact on patients? Capability to identify the best contraceptive methods for them.
In North Jordan Counselling the Evaulation of familly planning.
- The aspect of counselling account in governmental family planning centres in Jordan needs to be improved to ensure that women receive the highest possible level of care.
Authentication of family planning and Pregnancy Intention In Medicaid Managed Care.
- Interference to advance routine medical record authentication of abstinence and pregnancy intention regardless of patient age and visit characteristics are needed to expeditestar the provision of family planning in managed care visits and, basically,