Index Copernicus Value: 60.8
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of gynecology. This journal also allows articles on obstetrics.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in gynecology, obstetrics and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics aims to publish recent studies, original research, innovations, discoveries and developments in obstetrics, prenatal diagnosis, materno-fetal medicine, perinatology, general gynecology, gynecologic oncology, uro-gynecology, infectious diseases, and all other related areas.
Official Media Partners:
Obstetrics and Gynecology 2018 includes the diagnosis of patients in the area of reproductive health and diseases including yet not restricted to ladies medical problems, maternal Fetal prescription, gynaecological oncology, conceptive endocrinology and infertility, and urogynaecology, male sexual issue, post and perinatal issues. We have come forward with this "World Congress on Obstetrics and Gynaecology" is going to be held on April 23-25, 2018 at Valencia, Spain by Cenetri Publishing Group.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are among the most infectious diseases which is caused by bacterial, viral and protozoan pathogens and are a major cause for morbidity and mortality in many developing countries. There is no cure for STDs caused by viral pathogens, but bacterial STDs can be treated with antibiotics. The prime focus of the event is on the clinical advances in diagnostic methods, understanding drug resistance and mutation mechanism, cancer associated with STDs. Infertility, birth defects, multiple morbidities and co-infections which causes other complications in addition to the disease must be focused to provide a cure for the ailments caused by the disease. The different treatment strategies for STDs mainly focuses on drug development and research such as gene editing, nanotechnology in drug delivery system, phytochemicals in STDs treatment which provides a better clinical care. This event provides an excellent opportunity for the young scientists and researchers to explore the advancements in the various fields associated with STDs.
The International Conference on Midwifery and Women's Health invites speakers across continents to gather and exchange thought provoking and inspiring talks by sharing their knowledge so that others can apprise from it. The set theme, "New Standards of Healthcare: Caring from Cells to Souls" appeals for sharing educational, philosophical and informational lectures from eminent personalities over the globe highlighting current issues, challenges and advancements in this field. Midwifery Women's Health Conference is going to be a unique platform to host talks for a vast field of subjects.
- Abstract View Pdf
Major clinical analysis advances in gynecologic cancer in 2017
- Thousands of candidate molecules are on the waiting list for real practice changers which are capable of improving continuity outcomes of gynecologic cancer patients. Further progress of pioneer researches is expected.
Help seeking Following Termination of Pregnancy after analysis of Fetal Anomaly, Womens Intentions and Experiences 1 to 7 Years after the Event
- We again explored associations between help seeking intentions and demographic variables to foster understanding of individual preferences for specific help sources.
A Recurrent Platinum Refractory Ovarian Cancer Patient With a Partial Response After RRx 001 Resensitization to Platinum Doublet
- This clinical trial investigates the effectiveness of RRx 001 to sensitize to retreatment with platinum doublet therapy in patients of 4 different cancer histologies SCLC, NSCLC, neuroendocrine tumors, and ovarian cancer. The clinical trial was autho
Field assessment of the safety, acceptability, and feasibility of early infant male circumcision using the AccuCirc device
- The device appears to be safe and acceptable, accomplish very high levels of achievement among parents of babies circumcised with the device. The AccuCirc should be considered for WHO pre qualification to increase the options for safe and sustainable
A probe into effect of Shoutai pill on endometrial receptivity
- It takes endometrium as a target antigen, and destroys damage of the endometrium via antigen antibody reaction, thereby affecting embryo implantation and development, resulting in early spontaneous abortion