- Conception and Fetal Development
- Detailed analysis of fetus since the day of union of sperm and egg.
- Pregnancy and Prenatal Care
- Preventive health care with regular checkups since the pregnancy until the delivery.
- Postpartum Complications and Care
- Health complications and preventive measures during the six months time since the delivery.
- Gynecological Diseases and Disorders
- All diseases and defects of female reproductive system.
- Physiology of Menstruation and Ovulation
- Function of menstruation and ovulation.
- Family Planning
- Child birth control in means of count and time interval between deliveries by means of contraception or voluntary sterilization.
- Gestational Trophoblastic Diseases
- Group of conditions where tumors grow inside a woman?s uterus.
- Gynecological Surgery
- Surgery related to female reproductive system.
- Normal and Abnormal Labour Endometriosis
- Health study of endometriosis and its abnormalities during labour.
- Operative Gynecology
- Operational study of female reproductive organs.
- Urological Problems
- Complications related to urinary tract.
- CPD and its Management
- Health complication and management when the capacity of the pelvis is inadequate to allow the fetus to negotiate the birth canal.
- Intensive Obstetrics
- Intensive Care medicine and surgery concerned with childbirth and midwifery.
- Fetal and Placental Studies
- Studies dealing with fetal and placental health.
- Critical Care Obstetrics &Gynecology
- Specialized care of pregnant women.
- Tokophobia or Childbirth Fear
- Fear of pregnancy that can lead to childbirth avoidance.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges due to hormonal disorder.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Medical study dealing health concerns of the mother and fetus prior to, during, and shortly after pregnancy.
- Drug Treatment in Gynecologic Oncology
- Study of drugs and treatment of female reproductive systems? cancers.
- Endometrial Cancer
- Uterine tissue line cancer.
- Pregnancy Diabetes
- High blood sugar during pregnancy in women.
- Current Trends in Gynecology
- Recent discoveries and research of gynecology.
- Gynecology Oncology Recent Research
- Recent research studies and discoveries of female reproductive systems? oncology.
- Obstetric Nursing
- Attend women during pregnancy, labor and childbirth, as well as women with health issues with their reproductive system.
- Obstetrical Care
- Care and treatment of women during the delivery period.
- Gynecological Case Studies
- Study and maintenance of gynecologic cases.
- All submissions will undergo vigorous peer review process.
- High quality review process.
- Permanent published archives.
- Author loyal benefits.
- Reviewer credits.
- Visible specified citations.
- Open access - Maximum dissemination.
- Un-interrupted author communication.
- Standard author guidelines.
- Minimal publication charges with convenient and safe modes of transfer.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics aims to become one of the most popular Open access journals in the science field and to follow flawless review process with high quality articles.
Journal provides a common platform for editors, reviewers, authors, and readers to have an uninterrupted scientific communication. In order to become the leading journal, Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetricsprovide wide scope which allows and accepts articles from multiple disciplines and guides the articles according to the peer review process.
Journal processes different types of articles viz. research, review, case reports, technical reports, editorials, letters, letter to editors, commentaries, short communications, conference proceedings, announcements, rapid communications, addendums, book reviews, concept papers, abstracts, graphical abstracts, discussions, errata, project report, and expression of concerns. There is no limit for the article length. Journal aim is to encourage scientists, academicians, students, and many other authors to publish their work as elaborate as they can.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics provides wide scope for the authors, readers in all possible fields. Journal emboldens authors with its rigid peer review process and journal follows stringent editorial policies to avoid all publishing discrepancies.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in journal fields. It also aims to follow flawless review process with high quality articles. This journal aims to become one of the leading journals which aid scientific community in knowledge dissemination. This journal provides a huge platform for editors, reviewers, authors, and readers to have an uninterrupted scientific communication. In order to become the leading journal, Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics provide wide scope which allows and accepts articles from multiple disciplines and guides the articles according to the peer review process.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics looks forward for the diverse submissions to disseminate the information about current discoveries and developments in the journal field. Journal has unique editorial board to take care of publishing activities in organized way. Journal policies are coined to allow flexible communications among different groups of journal members and to allow the journal to follow the strict rules.
Journal’s main motto is to promote open access and sustain in the open access field with new approaches and to widen the chances in open access which will create a new turn in current era
As journal is anopen access, we seek support from scientific community, industries, funding agencies, universities, institutes, and any others interested in publications
Journal believes that scientific information must be accessible to everyone without any barriers.
Journalcharges the authors with very minimal publication charges and depends on our users those who support global commons. Journal, also has the policy of providing reliable mark-downs on the charges based on the submission to encourage every author.
We thank all the support from users and we wish to spread the word “Enliven Archive – Intensifying thoughts” to all your colleagues and people in your track.
Journal follows certain publication standards publishing manuscripts. This ensures that we deliver quality research with high standards, develops and retains the trust of authors.
Journal checks for plagiarism before peer review process. Upon generation of clear reports, we launch the manuscript process.
Journal rejects manuscripts with high plagiarism scores and does not allow the manuscripts to proceed further for peer review process.
To avoid conflicts, we suggest the authors to submit the plagiarism free content.
Authors may include self-plagiarized content, providing the citations of their previous work.
Authors can resubmit the rejected manuscripts on plagiarism base by carrying out all the corrections and such manuscripts will be considered as new submissions and will undergo the whole process again regardless the stage of the process the article existing before.
Already published manuscripts and/or manuscripts under process elsewhere are redundant submissions and we reject such submissions from the process immediately. Authors need to look over the publication transfer issues in certain cases else, we reject the manuscript.
Manuscripts should avoid the usage of un-wanted citations that improves the quality of articles.
Manuscripts should contain original data of experiments, statistics or any entries and authors should not either mimic or plagiarize other manuscripts.
Manuscripts should contain the list of authors those who have contributed to the manuscript. Author contribution should contain all authors those who have contributed to the manuscript that may include lab assistants, technicians, and others.
Author gets Open Access Creative Commons License after publishing the work with the journal as we are covered under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. We transfer complete ownership for published content to the author based on this license. This License will permit the reader only to download printout, extract, reuse and distribute the article with appropriate credits to the corresponding author.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetricsis a member of CrossRef and all the published articles will be assigned with unique article object identifiers (DOIs).
Journal also provides print versions upon the order of authors or any other users with unique citation and by having no change in the published article with minimal reprint charges.