Index Copernicus Value: 60.8
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of gynecology. This journal also allows articles on obstetrics.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in gynecology, obstetrics and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics aims to publish recent studies, original research, innovations, discoveries and developments in obstetrics, prenatal diagnosis, materno-fetal medicine, perinatology, general gynecology, gynecologic oncology, uro-gynecology, infectious diseases, and all other related areas.
Obstetrics and Gynecology 2018 includes the diagnosis of patients in the area of reproductive health and diseases including yet not restricted to ladies medical problems, maternal Fetal prescription, gynaecological oncology, conceptive endocrinology and infertility, and urogynaecology, male sexual issue, post and perinatal issues. We have come forward with this "World Congress on Obstetrics and Gynaecology" is going to be held on April 23-25, 2018 at Valencia, Spain by Cenetri Publishing Group.
- Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Liver kinase B1 prooncogenic action bring about cell continuity in rotating tumor cells
- Be that as it may, our findings submit a novel and preferred way to flake patients and highlight Liver kinaseB1 as a possible therapeutic target for metastasisinitiating CTCs.
Limbal Stem Cell insufficiency and analysis with Stem Cell Transplantation
- As long as ocular surface rehabilitation, especially in bilateral cases lacking an autologous cell source, further development of tissue construction techniques and the ability to transform non-limbal stem cell sources into limbal stem cells by cust
Description of twelve new awareness loci for different histotypes of epithelial ovarian cancer
- Individually current the results of these society analyses together with functional glossary of the new genome-wide significant EOC awareness loci.
A pre-operative anticipate score to calculate the usefulness of full cytoreductive surgery in patients with epithelial ovarian cancer
- The indicated pre-operative score may be useful for differentiate which patients may have complete cytoreductive surgery from those who will receive neoadjuvant chemotherapy, while avoiding avoidable laparoscopy.
Appraise HER-2 explanatioan on rotating tumor cells by Automated CTC Classification Enumeration and PhenoTyping.
- Individually conclude that the use of image investigation enables a more reproducible assessment of treatment targets on CTCs and leads the way to fully automated and reproducible accession.