Enliven: Neurology and Neurotechnology is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of neurology. This journal also allows articles on nervous system and neurotechnology.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in neurology, nervous system, neurotechnology, and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.This journal accepts articles from different disciplines as below but not constrained to only these
On 11 & 12 June 2018, Paris will host the BioTech Pharma Summit: Gut-Brain Axis 2018 conference. This year’s event brings together leading scientists, physicians, and senior leaders to explore the human immune system and its engagement with the GI-nervous system axis in health and disease.
Go through: https://biotechpharmasummit.com/index.php/event/gut-brain-axis-2018/ for further details
The 18th International Conference on Neurology and Neurological Disorders is slated to hold from July 12 to 14, 2018 in Paris, France. Neurology Conference will be organized around the theme “Scientific Quest to Enhance the Fascinating & Mystified Neurons”.
Neurology 2018 invites participants, moderators, and exhibitors from everywhere throughout the world to Paris, France.
Why to attend??
The 18th International Conference on Neurology and Neurological Disorders is a unique forum to bring together worldwide distinguished academics in the field of neuroscience and neurology, Brain researchers, public health professionals, scientists, academic scientists, industry researchers, scholars to exchange about state of the art research and technologies. The aim of this conference is to stimulate new ideas for treatment that will be beneficial across the spectrum of Neurology Disorders.
Directors, Neurologist, Neurosurgeons, Psychiatrist, Head of the department, Professors and Students from academia and researchers in the field of Neurosciences.
• All accepted abstracts will be published in the respective supporting Journals.
• Each abstract will receive a DOI provided by Cross Ref.
• Certification by the organizing committee.
• Global Exposure of your research.
• Networking with experts across the globe.
Clinical Neurophysiology or Neurophysiology
Neural Development Developmental
Central Nervous System
4th International Conference on Neurological Disorders and Stroke scheduled to be held during July 09-10, 2018 at Sydney, Australia. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Neuroscience and Neurology. The conference will be organized around the theme "Divulging Advances in the Treatment of Stroke and Neurological Disorders". We will likely convey a remarkable program which covers the whole range of research in neurological issue and stroke and share the culturally diverse encounters of different treatment methodology. Stroke 2018 is an annual meeting of Neuroscience organizations as well as Stroke committees to discuss the future of the Neurological disorders in terms of collaboration, structures and organizational development.
A Report of the Ability of Strannik Virtual Scanning to Screen the Health of a Randomly Selected Cohort of PatientsAuthors: Ewing GW, and Duran JC Abstract View Pdf Full Text
in mice for state markovmodel of sleep wakefulness dynamics along light/dark cycle.
- In fast gamma and fast theta bands and less emg tone the comparision wkb showed a lower spectral power: Hippocampal eeg of both types of wk were different.
In tourettes syndrome the botulinum toxin for motor and phonic.
- In select cases botulinum toxin effects in treatment of focal motor and phonic tics and the quality of the evidence as very low.
A postmortem study in distinct tauopathies the selective vulnerability of brainstem nuclei.
- The burden of phopho-tau increase is high across these diseases, suggesting a same vulnerability pattern and distinct RF-associated clinical phenotype in these diseases indicated the opposite.
In thrombolytic therapy passivating injured endothelium with kinexins.
- In a rat cremaster muscle prepartion is used to photochemical injury, conjunctive administration of rtPA and TAP-A significantly restored tissue perfusion to 56% and which is approximately two fild of that by rtPA or TAP-A alone.
Human visual exploration decreases uncertainty around the sensed world.
- In the visual exploration of even simple scenes despite this use of heuristic policies,model comparision showed that there is substantal evidence for epistemic foraging.