Enliven: Biosimilars and Bioavailablity is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of biostatistics.
This journal also allows articles on biosimilars, bioavailability and drug delivery systems.This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output. This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in biosimilars, bioavailability, drug delivery systems and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Biosimilars and Bioavailablity invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Biosimilars and Bioavailablity aims to publish recent studies, innovations, discoveries, and developments in bioavailability, biosimilars, chemical speciation &bioavailability, inventions in pharmaceutical sciences, advances in bioavailability and all other related areas.
Official Media Partners:
Oxford Global Conferences are proud to present the 5th Biennial Biosimilars & Biobetters Congress co-located with the 11th Annual Proteins & Antibodies Congress and the 5th Annual Peptides Congress, taking place on the 16-17 April 2018 in London.
Over 450 proteins, peptides and biosimilars delegates representing leading biotech companies, global pharmaceutical organisations and internationally renowned academic institutions.
Over 20 presentations and case studies focusing on the key areas of the biosimilars industry including market access strategies, clinical development, commercialisation, manufacturing and bio-analytics.
Two-day interactive conference addressing the following topics:
• Market Access Strategies, Opportunities, Clinical Development and Commercial Challenges
• Developing Biosimilars and Biobetters – Manufacturing and Bio-analytics
View Agenda here: http://bit.ly/2eFkKL6
Free Pre-Congress Live Webinars
Biosimilars: Everyday Practice, Manufacturing Pre-Clinical Trials
Hosted by Katalin Egyed, International Oncology and Onco-biotechnology Business Unit Manager, EGIS Pharmaceuticals and Rafał Derlacz, Senior Project Manager, Polpharma.
Wednesday 7th February 2018 | 10am GMT.
Register today for free: http://bit.ly/2xNJGbG
Biosimilars: The Cancer Patient Perspective
Hosted by Lydia Makaroff, Director, European Cancer Patient Coalition
Tuesday 13th February 2018 | 10am GMT
Register today for free: http://bit.ly/2j1vAAf
Can’t make the dates? Still register and a copy of the webinar recording will be sent to you.
For further information, prices & discounts please contact email@example.com
The 2nd World Congress of Biosimilars and Generics-2018 (WCBG-2018)
Theme: From Similars to Innovation
Time: April 25-27, 2018
Place: Dalian, China
Hosting Organization：World High Technology Society
The description of conference：
WCBG-2018 will host leading scientists from the academia and industry worldwide, to discuss the latest developments in Biosimilars and Generics. 300 participants from 30 countries will gather in beautiful Dalian for the event. 50% of attendees will from the pharmaceutical industry with an additional 50% from academia. With Generics development in Asia growing so rapidly, the WCBG-2018 promises to be one of the most exciting opportunities for those who are seeking to broaden their professional network! Additionally, Dalian is a beautiful coastal city with a long history and abundant scenic spots of culture, you will enjoy yourself stay in this beautiful city.
● Celebrations for 65th Anniversary of the Discovery of DNA Double Helix
● Organizing Great Ceremony with 10,000+ Participants
● Shooting for 1,000 Oral Presentations and Hot Paper Briefing in Whole Spectrum of Bioscience, Biotechnology and Bio-economy
● Gathering 150+ Exhibitors in Cutting-edge Technologies and Bioproducts
● Inviting Worldwide Pharmaceutical expert, Investors, and Decision Makers for the Reunion from 100+ Countries
● 100+ Top Generic Companies Worldwide to Participate
● Project Roadshow and Project Docking Provides Opportunities for Enterprise Networking
● Successful Case Studies for local JVs and M&A
● Business & Career Development, and Talent Search
● Post Tour to Explore the Beauty of Beijing, Dalian, Xi’an
Contact: Ms. Jessica Cao
On 22 & 23 March 2018, Porto will host the 2nd BioTech Pharma Summit: Biosimilars & Biologics 2018. This year’s flagship event will gather top EU, US, Asia and global regulators, officials, healthcare actors as well as industry leaders, to foster open exchange and debate on the role of the biosimilars & biologics medicines sector.
Go through: https://biotechpharmasummit.com/index.php/event/biosimilars-biologics-2018/ for further details
Meetings International is pleased to welcome every one of the members from everywhere throughout the world to go to the esteemed International Conference on biosimilars (World Biosimilars Conference) booked amid August 20-21, 2018 in Chicago, USA. We are certain that you will appreciate the Scientific Program of this upcoming Conference. This worldwide gathering incorporates keynote introductions, Oral talks, workshops, symposium, Poster introductions, and Exhibitions.
Meetings International (Meetings Int.) is a worldwide pioneer in creating top-notch gatherings, workshops, and symposia in every real field of science, innovation, and medication. Since its commencement, Meetings Int. has been related to national and universal affiliations, enterprises committed to having world-class gatherings and occasions. Gatherings Int. underpins expansive extension research and associate audit at a wide scope of experts around the globe.
• Biosimilars- Hatch-Waxman Act & BPCI Act
• Challenges in Developing Biosimilars
• Current Developments in the Field of Biosimilars
• Emerging Trends in Biosimilars
• Cost Analysis of Biosimilars
• Clinical Studies on Biosimilars
• Innovative Approach for Biosimilars
• Consequences of Brexit on Biosimilars
• Biosimilars Market- Challenges & Prospects
• Globalization of Biosimilars
• Intellectual Property Rights
• US-FDA Approved Biosimilars.
• Biosimilars Approved in Europe.
Program Director| Biosimilar 2018
Meetings International Pte Ltd
28 Maxwell Road, #03-05 Red Dot Traffic,
Contact: +1-302-231-6756, +6531080483
Abstract Submission deadline: 20 May 2018
Early Bird Registration Deadline: On/Before April 2018
Scigazine International warmly welcome all the participants across the globe to attend the upcoming international
conference "Global Pharmaceutical & Clinical research Summit" slated on August 13-14, 2018 in Dubai, UAE. Which includes Keynote Presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, and Exhibitions. The main theme of this
Pharmaceutical conferences is "Latest trends & impact of advance therapies & technology in the field of Pharmaceutical & Clinical research" which covers a wide range of critically important sessions.
Meet Your Target Market with members from around the world focused on learning about Pharmaceutical, this is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pharmaceutical community.
Conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential Scientists, make a splash with a new research, and receive name recognition at this 2-day Pharmaceutical Event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics, and the newest updates in Pharmaceutical Sciences fields are hallmarks of this conference.
The Global Bioproduction Summit, February 5th & 6th 2018.
The Bioproduction Summit brings you highly technical content focusing on the key challenge areas of biopharmaceutical development. Here you’ll find solutions to the most critical challenges in R&D, upstream, downstream and manufacturing excellence.
Industry gurus, technology leaders and innovating academics will deliver the latest thinking on how to increase yields, meet regulations and reduce costs.
Key topics on the agenda include purification, quality, tech transfer, validation, CMC development and single-use technologies.
12th Asian Biologics and Biosimilars Congress 2018 Organizing Committee invites you to attend the largest assemblage of biologics and biosimilars researchers from around the globe during August 20-21, 2017 at Tokyo, Japan.
Asian Biosimilars Congress is a global annual event. This Biosimilars Congress 2018 brings together scientists, researchers, business development managers, CEOs, directors, IP Attorneys, Regulatory Officials and CROs from around the world. The passage of biosimilars through a decade at Asia finds much requirement for discussion also focusing the latest developments in the field of biologics and biosimilars.
Biosimilars Summit India 2018 is a global platform that lays out the roadmap - moving beyond theory to discuss the practical strategies and tactics, supporting Pharma, Biopharma companies to succeed in the Gobal Biosimlar Market. Today almost everyone in the pharma, Biopharma market is known to the opportunities in the Biosimilar Market but the Road to success in Biosimilars is unclear. The Biosimilar Summit India 2018 will be your opportunity with leading industry experts to discuss from development, Manufacturing to Commercialization - the current landscape, legal, regulatory, funding, challenges, market access strategy, Business Models and how to get to market.
The S2k guidelines are used for the contemporary preparations on the skin.
- This review states,the importance of pharmaceutical mediums and problems related to substituting one medium for another.
Personilized pharmacokinetic based prophylaxis in severe haemophilia.
- This suggests that target pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics parameters will need to consider clinical variables like patient age, body weight, joint status, treatment adherence, number of bleeding episodes, activity index or lifestyle.
The effects of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics and the safety of udenafil drug.
- From the view of clinical relevance of drug exposure, the findings indicate that a dose adjustment of udenafil drug is surely given subjects with moderate or severe renal impairment.
Epratuzumab is used for the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus.
- The Post hoc analysis suggested that there may be subgroups that respond, such as anti-SSA positive patients with features of Sjogren's syndrome. Further research is required to find this and other potential sub-groups that might respond.
The pharmacokinetics of intravenous, delafloxacin in patients with end stage renal disease.
- The delafloxacin was permitted in both healthy and ESRD subjects, with diarrhea being the most notifiable treatment sudden adverse event.