Index Copernicus Value: 59.19
Enliven: Nephrology and Renal Studies is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of nephrology. This journal also allows articles on renal and excretory studies.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output. This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in nephrology, renal, excretory, and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Nephrology and Renal Studies invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Nephrology and Renal Studies aims to disseminate recent studies, innovations, discoveries, and developments in nephrology, dialysis, transplantation, and all other related areas.
Official Media Partners
Conference Name : International Conference on Nephrology and Urology
Short name of the Conference : Nephrology 2018
Conference Dates : August 20-21
Conference Venue : Madrid, Spain
Contact Name : Sophia Martin
Contact Email : email@example.com
Contact Telephone : +44-800-086-8979
Website : http://nephrology.alliedacademies.com/
Community Nursing2018 is extremely pleased to welcome you to the “International Conference on Community Nursing and Public Health” to be held on September 17-18, 2018 at Cape Town in South Africa. The theme of the conference is “Advancement in Public Health by integration of Community Nursing Practices”. This conference aims to bring together individuals and organizations from varied fields of healthcare and provide a global platform for exchange of innovative ideas thereby benefitting the global scientific community. As global healthcare faces newer threats every day it is a prime time to unite and salute those who work endlessly to combat these threats.
DOI: NAAbstract View Pdf Full Text
Authors: Bindu Gandrapu MD, and David E. Henner DO
A caisson of ureteral myeloid sarcoma post-renal transplantation.
- Our decisions advise that surgical resection combined with radiotherapy and chemotherapy can help control the status of patients with this condition.
Administration of Osteoporosis in CKD.
- Supply an analysis of novel antiosteoporosis assistant and the possible challenges related to their use in CKD.
Medicare and perfection of Desired Postpartum Sterilization.
- Women with private insurance to have a short interval repeat pregnancy after an unfulfilled sterilization request.
Essence vs. diet in human sociality: multi-level genomic analyses of social conformity.
- Affect a few clear cut genetic components in conformity and will facilitate further research on cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying human conformity.
Neutropenia in 6 cases of babyhood dawning post renal transplantation.
- Neutropenia can be identify in babyhood onset T1D,and can return spontaneously to normal range without special tratments.