Index Copernicus Value: 59.19
Enliven: Nephrology and Renal Studies is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of nephrology. This journal also allows articles on renal and excretory studies.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output. This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in nephrology, renal, excretory, and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Nephrology and Renal Studies invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Nephrology and Renal Studies aims to disseminate recent studies, innovations, discoveries, and developments in nephrology, dialysis, transplantation, and all other related areas.
Official Media Partners
It’s an immense pleasure and honor for us to launch Annual Congress on Nephrology & Hypertension which is going to be held during December 06-07, 2018 at Amsterdam, Netherlands. The conference will be organized around the theme “Embracing novel approaches in field of Nephrology & Urology for better Health”. Nephrology Summit 2018 is an annual meeting related to Nephrology organizations, committees and other participants across the globe to discuss about the future of the Kidney disorders by collaborating with industries and academician for the organizational development to discuss about the novel approaches in field of Nephrology & Urology for better Healthcare.
Nephrology Summit brings maximum exposure to our attendees, so we make sure the event is a blend which covers professionals such as Nephrologists, Urologist, Health-care Analysts and Business Entrepreneurs from academia & industry making the Nephrology Summit 2018 conference a perfect platform.
DOI: NAAbstract View Pdf Full Text
Authors: Bindu Gandrapu MD, and David E. Henner DO
Bk polymavirus viremia and agglutinin responds of pediatrics bravery emigrate beneficiary in finland.
- Post-transplant BkpyV virema in pediatrics KT patients and contribute to progression of chronic allograft injury.
Outcome of CYP3A5 genotype on hospitalization charge for bravery transplantation.
- Bigger reimbursement rate because of the consequencial difference in total hospitalization cost for cartilage tranplantation among patients with different CYP3A5 genotypes.
Cartilage marrow derived mononuclear cell treatment can attenuate systemic inflammation in mouse heatstroke.
- Transplantation of BMMNCs constrics acute systemic inflammation and vascular endothelial injuty reduced organ dysfuntion in amouse heatstrock model.
Replay renal Biopsy advance the oxford classification-based prediction of immunoglobulin a nephropathy outcome.
- Both static and dynamic oxford-based histological appraisal offered by a replay biopsy improves the prediction ESRD in patients with lgAN.
High phrase renal outcomes of APRT defect presenting in childhood.
- Prompt diagnosis and analysis of APRT deficiency cutback renal complications and preserves kidney function.