Enliven: Clinical Ophthalmology Research is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of ophthalmology. This journal also allows articles on eye studies.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in ophthalmology, eye studies and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Clinical Ophthalmology Research invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Clinical Ophthalmology Research is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal aims to publish original research and reviews in clinical investigations and observations, surgical, diagnostic and therapeutic innovations, clinical trials, and new investigations in Ophthalmology and visual sciences.
Official Media Partners:
Ophthalmology Summit 2019 has a great scholarly Scientific Program with 2 days of methodical sessions. This Ophthalmology Congress Program Board has agreed on a broad topic list to be presented at the congress. This programme will feature new research findings, chances to learn from world famous connoisseurs and discussions with contemporaries and aristocrats.
We cordially welcome eminent Ophthalmologists, Ophthalmic surgeons, researchers, professors, scientists, nurses, medical students and business professionals to discuss about Clinical Ophthalmology, Eye Diseases, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Ophthalmic Optics / Optometry, Ophthalmology Practice, Cataract Surgery, Age-related Macular Degeneration and so on, within a single platform for a transitory yet an strong time period for their sharing of knowledge amongst themselves.
Meetings International warmly welcomes you to attend the International Conference on Photonics & Optoelectronics during July 15-16, 2019 in Zurich, Switzerland. Photonics 2019 is a specially designed cluster of a program that provides a common platform where industry meets academia to discuss recent issues and happening. It serves as a bridge between researchers from academia and industry enhanced by its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations, world-class exhibitions, diverse symposiums, highly enriched workshops, and B2B meetings. It also facilitates better understanding about the technological developments and scientific advancements across the world by simultaneously equating with the pace of science, technology and business areas in the field of Photonics & Optoelectronics. We cordially invite all the participants interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the area of Photonics & Optoelectronics.
Corneal embarrassment of patients with polymyositis and Dermatomyositis
- PM patients rather than DM patients tend to evolve thinner and low-volume corneas as correlated to controls. Additionally, a high popularity of DED among both PM and DM patients was also distinguish.
consideration, novelty inclination and the visual dichotomized comparison task
- The hypothesis that for longer suspension between the presentations of imitated images in the VPC task, NP is vulnerable on the reminiscence- based item recognition memory system, while for shorter moratorium NP is dependent on the automatic, familia
Biogeography of the human optic microbiota
- The microhabitats of the human eye (generated surface, conjunctiva, lid margin and skin) have a distinct bacterial biogeography with some bacteria shared between multiple territory while other bacteria occupy a more cramped niche
A Diagnostic Dilemma: Herpetic Panophthalmitis
- Although rare, optic epidemic by human herpesvirus can present as a Panophthalmitis. The case is deliberated in the context of two hitherto reported cases of herpes simplex panophthalmitis, as well panophthalmitis induced by varicella zoster virus
Molecular support of Mitomycin C enhanced corneal aural never improvement sfter bridesman wounding
- These data establish at the molecular level that gene perception changes in the corneal epithelium and stroma modulate sensory axon integrity. By perpetuate the ability of axons to adhere to corneal epithelial cells, MMC appreciate sensory nerve reha