Enliven: Microbes and Microbial Techniques is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of microbiology. This journal also allows articles on microbial techniques.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in microbiology, microbial techniques and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Microbes and Microbial Techniques invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Microbes and Microbial Techniques aims to publish recent studies, innovations, discoveries and developments in mycobacterial diseases, microbial infections, microbial genomics, clinical microbiology, clinical microbiology research, and all other related areas.
On 11 & 12 June 2018, Paris will host the BioTech Pharma Summit: Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases 2018 conference. This year’s event brings together leading scientists, researchers, professors, delegates across the continents
Go through: https://biotechpharmasummit.com/index.php/event/clinical-microbiology-infectious-diseases-2018/ for further details
On 17 & 18 September 2018, Basel (Switzerland) will host the BioTech Pharma Summit: Microbiome Development 2018 conference. This year’s event will bring together leaders and senior industry experts in microbiome drug discovery & development to help accelerate the precise translation of microbiome R&D from disease causation into safe, effective and commercially scalable therapeutics.
Go through: https://biotechpharmasummit.com/index.php/event/microbiome-development-2018/ for further details
On 19 & 20 November 2018, Berlin (Germany) will host the BioTech Pharma Summit: Cleanroom Management 2018 conference. This year’s event will bring together key industry personnel from the cleanrooms, pharmaceutical manufacturing and microbiological industries. The two day event will put together cleanrooms operators, technicians, quality
assurance managers, contamination control and sterile manufacturing experts together for a fantastic, informative and ground breaking conference.
Go through: https://biotechpharmasummit.com/index.php/event/cleanroom-management-2018/ for further details
Comparison of Mechanical Tissue Grinders and the Mini Beadbeater 96 for Homogenization of Murine Lung and Thigh Tissue for Subsequent Quantitation of Bacterial DensityAuthors: Lucinda M Lamb, Jennifer Tabor-Rennie, Jared L Crandon, and David P Nicolau Abstract View Pdf Full Text
- Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Rapid Detection of Ectromelia Virus by A Taqman-MGB Probe-Based Fluorescence Quantitative Real-Time PCR AssayAuthors: Zheng-qin Gao, and Bing-fei Yue Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Physiological Dualism of Eukaryotic Cell: Simultaneous Presence of Exotrophic and Endotrophic Cells in Growing Population of Saccharomyces cerevisiaeAuthors: Volodymyr Ivanov, Saeid Rezaeinejad, and Olena Stabnikova Abstract View Pdf Full Text
- Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Susceptibility of Salmonella Serovars Recovered from Hospitalized Saudis to Commercial Drugs and to A Chemically and Safety-Characterized Essential Oil BlendAuthors: Taha Kumosani, Elie K. Barbour*, Houssam Shaib, Ghassan Mahmoud, Roger Mazloum, Chibli Abou Assi, Archana Iyer, Soonham Yaghmoor, Areej Al Yahiby, Wafa Al Turkstani, Esam Azhar, Hasan AlTalhi, Ayman Abbas, Asif Fatani, Jehad Yousef1, Steve Harakeh, Muhammad Murtada Abstract View Pdf Full Text
- Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Evaluation of A New Detection and Quantification Method of Total Coliforms and Escherichia coli in WaterAuthors: R. Zhurbenko1*, DR Viera-Oramas1, T Lobaina-Rodriguez1, G Castro-Escarpulli2, MG Aguilera-Arreola2, and C. Rodriguez- Martinez1 Abstract View Pdf Full Text
'Hibiscus flower extract (zobo)' as a moprhological counter stain for sperm cell analysis; adult male wister rats and rabbit as a model of study
DOI: NAAbstract View Pdf Full Text
Authors: Ibeh Nnanna Isaiah* Bmls, Amls, Msc, Mnaas, Mght, and Omorodion Nosa Terry Bmls, Amlsc Msc
Genetic and epigenetic engines of diversity in pathogenic microbes
- At, we have focus attention on some of the multitude mechanisms by which microorganisms as diverse as fungi, oomycetes, bacteria, and parasites cause phenotypic diversity to better exploit their environments and survive extreme strain.
following-Generation advantageous Microbes: The Case of Akkermansia muciniphila
- Muciniphila with advantageous effects, and this although very few exceptions exist in specific non-physiological models. Since its finding in 2004, numerous studies have mostly linked the profusion of A.
Microbes at Single-Cell Level examination of tools for Genomic and Transcriptomic
- As a quickly growing field, single-cell examination plays a notable role in extending our comprehension of microorganisms by revealing how individual cells perceive, respond and adapt to the environment, and control the fate of the whole population
Genomic diversification of giant enteric symbionts send back host dietary lifestyles
- Basic intuition related to the nutritional ecology of marine herbivorous fishes, especially the roles of enteric symbionts in algal biomass assimilation and host digestive processes, have remained largely uncharacterized in comparison with earthly h
Gut-Lung Axis, Immunity, and Lung Cancer wish for Turbulence?
- Not long ago, the presence of the lung microbiota and the role it plays, in health and in disease, have been receiving attention.The importance of the gut microbiota and its constitution has long been recognized, for dissolution as well as for overal