Index Copernicus Value: 60.41
Enliven: Journal of Genetics, Molecular and Cellular Biology is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of genetics. This journal also allows articles on molecular biology and cell biology.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output. This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in Genetics, Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Journal of Genetic, Molecular and Cellular Biology invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Official Media Partners:
“2nd International Conference on Molecular Biology and Stem Cells” slated on June 06-07, 2019 at London, UK revolves around the theme Novel Technologies on Molecular Biology and Stem Cells.
The 2 days events highlights on Keynote Presentation, Plenary presentations, Workshops/Symposium, Poster Presentation and Special Sessions on the emerging field of molecular biology and stem cells.
Assessment of Genetic Mutations in Patients with Autism and Schizophrenia Nerve Cells in Tabriz, Iran 2017Authors: Shahin Asadi*1, Mahsa Jamali2, Hamideh Mohammadzadeh2, Vida Vahdani Kia2, Rana Bagheri2 and Roya Pourjafar2 Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Eimeria tenella on laboratory growth and genetic manipulation.
- Eimeria is a genus of apicomplexan barnacle that consist large number of species, most of which are actually host-Specific.
Essential biophysical establishment of foot an mouth disease SAT1, SAT2 and SAT3 viruses.
- The three SAT serotypes, with their especially low biophysical security also only yield vaccines of low careful capacity even with different booster vaccination.
In semen parameters sperm microbiota and its impact.
- Shifts in overall microbiota balance did not correlate with spermiogram parameters.
In mice NAMPT over expression eae alcohol-induced hepatic steatosis.
- In mammalian nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide+biosynthesis and nicotinamide phodphoribosyltransferase is rate limited enzyme.
An integrative study about the reliquary of the slow cardinal jacques de Vitry.
- Conclusion of the inquiry arranged evidence that the likelihood that these remains are those of jacques de vitry is very high,the remains belong to the same human male original and the historical culture about his age is confirmed.