Index Copernicus Value: 60.41
Enliven: Journal of Genetics, Molecular and Cellular Biology is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of genetics. This journal also allows articles on molecular biology and cell biology.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output. This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in Genetics, Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Journal of Genetic, Molecular and Cellular Biology invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Official Media Partners:
“2nd International Conference on Molecular Biology and Stem Cells” slated on June 06-07, 2019 at London, UK revolves around the theme Novel Technologies on Molecular Biology and Stem Cells.
The 2 days events highlights on Keynote Presentation, Plenary presentations, Workshops/Symposium, Poster Presentation and Special Sessions on the emerging field of molecular biology and stem cells.
Assessment of Genetic Mutations in Patients with Autism and Schizophrenia Nerve Cells in Tabriz, Iran 2017Authors: Shahin Asadi*1, Mahsa Jamali2, Hamideh Mohammadzadeh2, Vida Vahdani Kia2, Rana Bagheri2 and Roya Pourjafar2 Abstract View Pdf Full Text
- Abstract View Pdf Full Text
The impact of mangerial functioning on aspect of life in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Explaining 43.4% of the variance in total QoL and as expected, severity of depressive symptoms was the most significant predictor of QOLIE total score.
Positive brunt of DNA corruption minimization procedures appropriated with in the laboratory.
- DNA corruption incidents are one of the most constant sources of error in forensic genetics and can have serious consequences.
The alternative splicing of FHOD3 is RNA-binding proteins RBM20 and PTBP1
- Transcripts assert preferentially in skeletal and cardiac muscle, counting TTN, CAMK2D, LDB3, LMO7, PDLIM3,RTN4, and RYR2, are RBM20-reliant splice varients.
A case report: In MOG- antibody spectrum disorders to Tocilizumab.
- In two years follow up the rescue therapy with tocilizumab(TCZ) blocked more, with contraction of spinal-cord load on MRI, and a remarkable reduction of disability.
In iranian women the evaluation of miRNA-9 and miRNA-34a as potential biomarkers for diagnosis of breast cancer.
- The explanation levels of miR-9, miR-34a and CDH1 were consistent by real-time reversal transcription polymerase chain reactions.