Enliven: Toxicology & Allied Clinical Pharmacology is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of Toxicology. This journal also allows articles on Clinical Pharmacology.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacology and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Toxicology & Allied Clinical Pharmacy invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Toxicology & Allied Clinical Pharmacology aims to publish recent innovations, studies, discoveries and developments in molecular, biochemical and cellular pharmacology, toxicology, geno- and cytotoxicity studies, pharmacoepidemiology, experimental and clinical pharmacology and toxicology, including clinical research and trials and all other related areas.
Official Media Partners:
Toxicology 2019 offers a unique platform to present research work and know the latest updates with a complete approach to diverse areas of interest. Toxicology 2019 is designed to meet the needs of both experienced and new career professionals. It includes various sessions like Toxicology, Medical Toxicology, Environmental Toxicology, Aquatic Toxicology, Applied Pharmacology, Genetic Toxicology, Immunotoxicology, Pharmacology, Neuropharmacology, Food safety and Toxicology, Systems Toxicology, Clinical toxicology, Trending Toxicology Concepts, Industrial & Occupational Toxicology.
- Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Ethanol upregulates the P2X7 purinergic raptor in human macrophages
- Ethanol induces NLRP3 inflammasome exhilarating by upregulating the P2X7 receptor. This investigation might have divulge d a new mechanism for inflammation in ethanol-ralated diseases.
Long- term accouterments honey bee colony-level liability and connotation for risk appraisal
- The feeding study data are also correlated to the outcomes of regulatory Tier 1 risk appraisal conducted using guidance contributed by the USA, Canada, Brazil and the EU
A Proposed new clinical arrangement: Mushroom Poisoning
- Group 6-Miscellaneous detrimentalreactions to mushroons.Syndromes which do not fit within the preceding 5 groups:6A, Shiitake mushroom eruption; 6B,
Autophagy exhilarating alleviates nonylphenol-induced apoptosis in cultured cortical neurons
- Our findings demonstrate that NP hazard induced apoptosis with a concomitant increase of autophagic flux in primary cortical neurons, which abutment the idea that this
Chronic + binge alcohol liability promotes irritation and alters airway mechanics in the lung
- Ethanol alone, absent of any secondary intemperate insult, is sufficient to production inflammation in the lung. Although these changes were approximately mild, they were associated with functional modifications in the central airways. This animal mo