Enliven: Toxicology & Allied Clinical Pharmacology is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of Toxicology. This journal also allows articles on Clinical Pharmacology.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacology and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Toxicology & Allied Clinical Pharmacy invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Toxicology & Allied Clinical Pharmacology aims to publish recent innovations, studies, discoveries and developments in molecular, biochemical and cellular pharmacology, toxicology, geno- and cytotoxicity studies, pharmacoepidemiology, experimental and clinical pharmacology and toxicology, including clinical research and trials and all other related areas.
Official Media Partners:
ConferenceSeries Ltd is very delighted to invite you all to the "10th Annual Congress on Drug Formulation & Analytical Techniques" (Drug Formulation 2018) scheduled on September 24-25 , 2018 at UAE, Dubai. Conference Series Ltd organizes conference series of 3000+ Global Events with over 600+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
ConferenceSeries Ltd is a world class conference organizer, which have highly talented conference organizers around the globe. We have 70,000 editorial board members for ConferenceSeries Ltd journals and also 600+ Scientific conferences. We publish more than 700+ Open access journals for which we have more than 1 million readers and we strictly follow 21 day rapid review process. We endeavor to support and organize a variety of conferences throughout the year as educational opportunities to update knowledge and skills. To know more about the conference series visit: http://www.conferenceseries.com/
PULSUS cordially welcome researchers, academicians, students and business professionals in the field of Pharmacology and Natural Compounds from around the world to participate in the upcoming “World Congress on Pharmacology and Chemistry of Natural Compounds” during June 18-19, 2018 in Paris, France
All the participants from all over the world to are invited attend “5th Annual Congress on Chemistry in Drug Discovery & Designing” on April 16-17, 2018 at Dubai, UAE. The conference goes with the theme of “Novel Strategies and Technologies for Drug Discovery and Medicinal Chemistry ” and World-renowned speakers and eminent delegates across the globe attending the conference, to share their valuable presentation on the most recent and advanced techniques, developments, and the newest updates.
• Pharmaceutical Research & Development ( R&d )
• Drug Discovery and Drug Development
• Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery
• Perspective in Drug Discovery
• CADD (Computer Aided Drug Designing)
• Hot Topics in Drug Targets
• In-silico Drug Design and in-silico screening
• Natural Products Drug Discovery
• Drug Discovery Using Nanotechnology
• Structural biology in Drug Discovery
• Green Techniques for Medicinal Chemistry
• Advance Trends in Organic Chemistry & Inorganic Chemistry
• Traditional Chinese Medicine Discovery
• Process Chemistry and Drug Manufacturing
• Women’s Health Drug Discovery & Therapy
• Pharmacology and Toxicology
• Drug Formulation/ Pharmaceutical formulation
• Proteomics & Bioinformatics
• Drug Discovery in Preclinical Research
Conference Url: https://drugchemistry.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/
Pharmaceutical Conferences welcomes you to grace with your presence the 20th World Conference on Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Drug Design(World Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2018) to be held at Dubai, UAE during September 03-05, 2018. This world Pharmaceutical Chemistry Conference will bring together Pharma researchers, Pharmacists, Druggists, Pharma Specialists, professors and scientists to discuss strategies for Pharmaceutical chemistry globally. Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2018 is designed to provide divergent and prevailing education that will gather Pharma professionals and explore their Knowledge, undoubtedly the participant at this Pharmaceutical Chemistry Congress will be able to exchange with the best experts in the specialty and will return home with extensive knowledge.
Meeting International cordially invites all the participants from all over the world to share their latest research in the field of Clinical Pharmacy at International Conference on Clinical Pharmacy which is going to be held on September 03-05, 2018, Zurich, Switzerland. This Clinical Pharmacy Conference includes a wide range of Keynote presentations, plenary talks, Symposia, Workshops, Exhibitions, Poster presentations and Career development programs.
- Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Caloric prohibition improves acrolein induced neurotoxicity in rats.
- The results shows that CR may provide a promising approach for the treatment of AD, targeting acrolein.
Advancement of neuropathology after soman poisoning and medical remedy.
- The results shows, the new strategy for placing therapies against soman induced seizures seems to be valid.
Estimation of brain oxygenation variation following soman exposure in rats.
- This review states that, the measurement of brain oxygenation could provide a sensitive marker of nerve agent exposure and serve as a biomarker for treatment studies.
The affiliation between early life relative telomere length and childhood neurodevelopment.
- It states that, further studies with a larger sample size, other relevant biological markers are needed to clarify the role of rTL in neurodevelopment and its appliance as a potential alternate measure for oxidative stress in the field of developme
Physiological estimation of vestibular function and toxicity in humans and animals.
- This states that, the methods available for the estimation of vestibular function in both humans and laboratory animals with an importance on their similarity to highlight their potential utility for the future estimation of vestibular toxicity.