- Chemical Toxicology
- Study of toxic effects of chemicals on living organisms.
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Study dealing with drugs and their clinical use.
- Pharmacological Formulation
- The process of combining different chemical substances to form a final medicinal product.
- Drug Delivery Systems
- The path, approach, and transport of drugs to reach the biological target.
- Drug Development
- The process of developing new pharmaceutical drug for the identified lead compound.
- Clinical Trial Designing
- The trial, experimental, and observational studies in medical, clinical, and other researches.
- The branch of science concerned with the nature, effects, and detection of poisons and toxins.
- Dosage Forms
- Mixing of appropriate doses of drug products in particular configuration to form drugs.
- Drug Metabolism
- The metabolic breakdown of drugs by body enzymes.
- Drug Regulations
- Regulating the drug usage according to the regulatory authorities.
- Drug Targeting
- The process of delivering the drugs by targeting the specific human parts.
- Study dealing with physical, chemical properties, and biological effects of drugs.
- Molecular Pharmacology
- Study focusing on biochemical and biophysical characteristics of drugs at molecular level.
- Pharmacological Therapeutics
- Usage of drugs and their administration in treatment of diseases.
- Study dealing with the interaction of drugs with immune system and implementation of immunological techniques in drug development.
- Environmental Pharmacology
- Pharmacological study dealing with the chemical and toxic entries into the environment from humans in many forms.
- Analytical Toxicology
- The process of detecting, identifying, and measuring toxic compounds in biological and other specimens.
- Genetic Toxicology
- Study of toxic effects in genetic system.
- Clinical Toxicology
- The clinical studies, trials, and experiments on toxic effects due to several factors.
- Molecular Toxicology
- Study of toxic effects at molecular level due to various chemical components.
- Applied Toxicology
- The process of applying advanced principles and procedures to determine various toxic effects.
- Computational Toxicology
- Development of mathematical and computer-based models to determine the toxic effects by different factors.
- Drug Toxicity
- The specified toxic nature of drugs according to diagnostic techniques.
- Industrial Toxicology
- The study of examining the toxic effects from industrial wastes.
- Clinical &Experimental Pharmacology
- The study of clinical effects of toxic substances through experiments.
- Clinical Pharmacology &Biopharmaceutics
- The study of the chemical and physical properties of drugs and the biological effects they produce.
- Drug Metabolism &Toxicology
- The process drug undergoes to reduce the toxic effects as per the human body.
- ITOX is the study of immune dysfunctionresulting from exposure of an organism to a xenobiotic.
- The studydealing with animal, plant, and microbial toxins.
- The process of generating pharmacokinetic data according to the toxicity to assess systemic exposure.
- The study dealing with the dynamic interactions of a toxicant with a biological target.
- All submissions will undergo vigorous peer review process.
- High quality review process.
- Permanent published archives.
- Author loyal benefits.
- Reviewer credits.
- Visible specified citations.
- Open access - Maximum dissemination.
- Un-interrupted author communication.
- Standard author guidelines.
- Minimal publication charges with convenient and safe modes of transfer.
Khalid M. Elased
Mallikarjuna Reddy Pabbidi
Wayne Grant Carter