Index Copernicus Value: 60.9
Enliven: Pediatrics and Neonatal Biology is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of Pediatrics. This journal also allows articles on neonatal biology.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in pediatrics, neonatal biology and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output. Enliven: Pediatrics and Neonatal Biology invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Pediatrics and Neonatal Biology aims to publish recent studies, innovations, discoveries and developments in perinatal medicine, neonatology, neonatal mortality, neonatal surgeries, neonatal surgeries, neonatological research, vaccination in neonates, neonatal care, neonatal biology, pediatric care, pediatric medicine, and all other related areas.
Official Media Partners
Pulsus is privileged to announce “15th Annual Congress on Pediatrics” which will be hosted at Barcelona, Spain during November 28-29, 2018. We cordially welcome all the eminent researchers, students and delegates to take part in this upcoming Annual Pediatrics 2018.
Pediatric Neurology 2019 is a global platform to discuss and learn about the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions in neonates (newborns), infants, children and adolescents. The discipline of child neurology encompasses diseases and disorders of the spinal cord, brain, peripheral nervous system, autonomic nervous system, muscles and blood vessels that affect individuals in these age groups. Overall, about 40% to 50% of the patients treated in a typical pediatric neurology practice have epilepsy, while 20% have learning difficulties or developmental problems and 20% are suffering from headaches. The remainder are treated for rare or unusual conditions such as metabolic or genetic disease. Many centers are equipped with the specialized facilities and knowledge needed to treat very specific disorders such as rare neurodegenerative conditions, intractable epilepsy or pediatric stroke.
Clinical Pediatrics congress 2019 is all to set to lay a platform for the professionals to facilitate the dissemination, Pediatrics is the branch of medicine concerned with the development, medical care, and diseases of babies, children and adolescents from birth up to the age of 18. , promote active lifestyles for a long disease-free life and help simplify the problems of children and adolescents with chronic conditions. Clinical Pediatrics Congress 2019 gives you access to leading-edge medical information and valuable new professional contact from all over the world. Global assembling of Academicians, Researchers, Scholars and industry to disseminate and exchange information at Clinical Pediatric Global conference. There are exhibitions which run in parallel with the conference and offer you the chance to get up-to-date information from companies active in your area of interests. We will be great full to our sponsors and exhibitors for their interest and support for the conference.
Injury precluding Education in the Waiting Room of an Underserved Pediatric Primary Care Clinic.
- Two Hundred caretakers with young children in the waiting room of an underserved pediatric primary care clinic involved in brief individual education Sessions and Received a toolkit contaning small safety items and content highllighting age suitable
A 16-Year Institutional Experience From A Combined Adult And Pediatric Trauma Center: Pediatric Major Vascular Injuries
- MVIs are combined with a remarkable mortality(15.3%), with a larger part of those resulting from gunshot injuries, more than 9-fold greater than the overall death of pediatric damage patients at our institution(1.6%).
A Danger to Our Youngest Children : Pediatric Lawn-Mower Injuries Pesenting at a Level-l TraumaCenter, 1995 to 2015
- Demographic instruction and data concerning primary net result evaluates (death, amputation, need for prosthesis, Injury Severity Score [ISS]) and secondary net result evaluates were collected.
Summary of 8 Cases: Prenatal Diagnosis of Aortopulmonary Window by 2-Dimensional Echocardiography
- A total of 8 cases with APW confirmed by echocardiography and surgery were retrospectively reviewed and the echocardiographic features analyzed. Among the 8 APW cases, 5 were type II and 3 were type III, the latter of which includes 2 cases complicat
The DECOPIN project: Detecting familial hypercholesterolemia earlier in life by actively searching for affected children
- FH is underdiagnosed in children. We Estimate a combination of two screening methods . The first method was to detect hypercholesteraemic children and then study the parents , and second one was to study the offspring of FH-affected parents