Enliven: Clinical Cardiology and Research is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of cardiology. This journal also allows articles on clinical research in cardiology.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in cardiology, clinical research and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Clinical Cardiology and Research invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
This journal focuses on basic, translational, and clinical research for prevention; diagnosis, and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
This Journal will provide the complete coverage of modern practices in cardiovascular therapy.
Official Media Partners:
Global Cardiology Congress 2018 Conference will be an examination of new research Innovation in the field of Cardiology and spread the latest progressions in heart disease prevention and recovery. Discussion on new technology advancement in the field of Cardiovascular Disease, current practices in cardiovascular therapy, Heart Disease Management, Stem cell Research on heart, Silent ischemia and ischemic heart disease, Heart failure, Congestive heart failure and more. Detecting heart disease and other cardiac conditions involves a team of healthcare professionals, of which the Cardiology technologist is a key player. The global cardiology market is expected to grow at a strong CAGR during the forecast period of 2014 to 2019 and is estimated to be worth $2,100 million by 2019. The market is mainly driven by the increasing research funding for cardiology from governments and private investors, growing demand for personalized medicine in the U.S. and Europe.
Venue: Hyatt Regency Osaka,1-13-11 Nanko-Kita, Suminoe-Ku Osaka, Japan, 559-0034 wall tension
Conference Title: International Conference on cardiology and cardiovascular medicine
Short Name: Global Cardiology Congress 2018
Date: June 18-19, 2018
Targeting Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 (PCSK9): A New Promising Approach for the Management of Hypercholesterolemia
DOI: NAAbstract View Pdf
Authors: Constantine E. Kosmas
Tailoring Stents to fit the anatomy of odd Vascular stenoses in regular heart disease.
- Tailore stents can be safely implanted to fit unique anatomy in small patients. Re-interventions can effectively treat restenosis and accommodate ongoing vessel growth.
Evaluation of Tachyarrhythmia in children who are in the age of below one year
- An accessory pathways and require multidrug therapy are mostly caused to Tachyarrhymias in children who are below one year age. In the case involving resistance to medical therapy and/or left ventricular dysfunctionthe catheter ablation is an effecti
An emerging biomarker in blow and Cerebrovascular diseases: Galectin-3
- Experimental and human research raises the Possibility that Galectin-3, Which isa closely linked to the inflammatory cascade, could be of value as a prognostic markerand therapeutic target in stroke.
An STS/ACC TVT Registry Report: In the United States the Outcomes with Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair
- Our findings demonstrate that in the United states the Comercial transcatheter mitral valve repair is being Performedwith acute effectiveness and safety.With this therapy our findings may help to determaind that which patients have favorable long te
In daily Clinical practice the role of subcutaneous implantable Cardioverter defibrillator.
- This first large experience exhibit demonstrates results consistent with available international data. The S-ICD may hence represent an attractive Possibility to Conventional transvenous ICDs for a Variety of Patients.