Index Copernicus Value: 61.9
Enliven: Journal of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of anesthesia. This journal also allows articles on resuscitation and critical care.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in anesthesia, critical care, resuscitation and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Journal of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Anesthesiology is a specialized field of medicine practiced by specially trained doctors for pain relief during and after the surgery.
Official Media Partners
The world's largest Nursing Practice Conference gathering for the Research community, join the Nursing Care Conference in Paris, France. This conference on Nursing Care will assemble the Researchers, Principal Investigators, Specialists and Analysts in academia and Medical Services, Business Representatives, Researchers and Students across the globe to give a worldwide gathering to the dissemination of unique research, new thoughts, and reasonable improvement. We believe that you will witness this academic occasion reviving the persisting associations and blaze with new companions.
Patient with Eisenmenger's Syndrome and Severe Progressive Kyphoscoliosis presents for Posterior spinal fusionAuthors: Christopher F. Tirotta, Alecia L. S. Stein, Richard G. Lagueruela Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Opening the Microcirculation with Ketanserin I.V. Improves Peripheral Temperature: An Observational Cohort StudyAuthors: Peter HJ van der Voort Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Development of Dexmedetomidine connected anesthesia on Motor-evokes potentials all along brain tumor surgery.
- IOM in since the high false positive rate could decrease the accuracy, event after using DEX should be cautiously interpreted.
How we are electing- Neoadjuvant therapy in rectal cancer.
- Apply the identified factors, it apply that consistent decisions respecting neoadjuvant therapy are being made the majority of the time.
Simulation-based ultrasound-guided local anesthesia curriculum for anesthesiology native.
- The detached of this review is to draft simulation-based coaching that can be complete into a UGRA curriculam and analyze educational tools like gamification to facilitate competency in regional anesthesiology.
In rats cerebrovascular active to hypercapnia all along sevoflurane or desflurane anesthesia.
- Desflurane activate cerebrovascular return akin to those of sevoflurane. Desflurane ca be worn as safely as sevoflurane in neurosugical anesthesia.
The accord of heart rate between natural sleep and dexmedetomidine sedation.
- The bradycardia that arise when accepting dexmedetomidine may be one of the natural changes, and this may be checked rather than corrected.