- Investigative Dermatology
- Study deals with skin biology and different skin, nail, and scalp conditions.
- Cosmetic Studies
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin, hair, and nails.
- Skin Diseases
- Study of skin diseases? diagnosis and treatments.
- Dermatology and Allergies
- Study of dermal immune system action against foreign bodies.
- Melanoma Research
- Study to diagnose, analyze, and treat melanin cells? cancer in skin.
- Skin Regeneration Research
- Research innovations of Skin regeneration.
- Ethnic Skin Research
- Research on specific skin types based on heritage, geography, and genetic links.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Itchy inflammation of the skin.
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Surgical treatments of skin diseases.
- Study of skin cancers.
- Appearance of red, itchy, scaly patches over the skin.
- Dermatopathology is a joint subspecialty of dermatology and pathology to deal with cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level.
- Melanin Studies
- Detailed study to analyze and treat melanin in dermal layers.
- Procedural Dermatology
- Study, diagnosis, and surgical treatment of skin diseases with its adjacent mucosal cells too.
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Study of dermatological diseases and treatments in children.
- Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery
- Aesthetic surgery is a component of plastic surgery dealing facial and body aesthetic surgery.
- Rare Skin Diseases
- Study of rare skin diseases and treatment.
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin.
- Dermatosurgery and Cutaneous Laser Therapy
- Dermatosurgery accomplishes surgery under local anesthesia. Treating acne to pigment disorders deals with Cutaneous Laser Therapy.
- Epidemiology of Skin Diseases
- Study on factors effecting skin diseases.
- Skin Grafting and Immune Response
- Skin transplantation by replacing affected skin with healthy is skin grafting. Immune system response should be monitored.
- Pigmentation Disorders
- The disorders with skin color and pigments formation in dermal layers.
- Skin Cancer and Mohs Surgery
- Surgical technique used to treat skin cancer is Mohs surgery.
- All submissions will undergo vigorous peer review process.
- High quality review process.
- Permanent published archives.
- Author loyal benefits.
- Reviewer credits.
- Visible specified citations.
- Open access - Maximum dissemination.
- Un-interrupted author communication.
- Standard author guidelines.
- Minimal publication charges with convenient and safe modes of transfer.
Enliven: Clinical Dermatology is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in the field of Dermatology. This journal also allows articles on therapies on dermatology.
This journal will support the budding scientists, scholars, academicians, researchers, and students by providing Open access platform for publishing their work.
This journal will follow the peer review policies and will bode Open access in having quality research output.
This journal combines the innovative scientific ideas and ways in dermatology, therapies on dermatology and all other related disciplines to have an innovative output.
Enliven: Clinical Dermatology invites articles from authors and we assure authors that articles received will be processed with the best policies and will disseminate the articles to the right field.
Enliven: Clinical Dermatology is an open access, peer reviewed international journal that aims to publish articles on skin, skin diseases, and treatments.
This journal also focuses on current discoveries and developments in dermatology and skin cancers, dermato-clinical investigations, cosmetology, skin grafts, allergic reactions, and immunological responses.
Official Media Partners:
PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. PULSUS proudly presents the "2nd World Congress on Dermatology and Dermatologists" slated on October 21-22 , Madrid Spain. The main theme of Dermatology 2018 is "Exploring the New Approaches in Dermatology Field".
- Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Nipple Inflammation: An Unusual Adverse Effect from Vemurafenib, A V600E BRAF Inhibitor during Off-Lable Treatment for Anaplastic Thyroid CarcinomaAuthors: Daniel G. Chong, Richard H. Schwartz, Robert A. Silverman Abstract View Pdf Full Text
Experiment report of Hidradenitis Suppurativa Advances 2017 to the Second Symposium.
- In an achievement to educate them more about the disease and he last session involved clinicians.
A classic prevalencs study : Dry skin in home care
- Precautionary skin care approach need to be complete in the home care setting to advance skin health and integrity either by nurses and informal caregivers.
Cautaneous explanation of hematologic malignancies.
- Were characterized by infections and cutaneous malignancies and mostly manifested with papulo-nodular lesions.
In male Drosophila melanogaster the dietary ursolic acid advance health sapn and life span.
- An essential regulator of energy homeostasis and mitochondrial function , Spargel is the drosophila orthologue of mammalian peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma coactivator 1-alpha.
In different subsets of skin dendritic cells the Ezh2 controls skin tolerance distinct mechanisms.
- In cutaneous health remains elusive the Ezh2, a well-established epigenetic repressor, can down- regulate leukocyte inflammatory responses but its role.