- Investigative Dermatology
- Study deals with skin biology and different skin, nail, and scalp conditions.
- Cosmetic Studies
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin, hair, and nails.
- Skin Diseases
- Study of skin diseases? diagnosis and treatments.
- Dermatology and Allergies
- Study of dermal immune system action against foreign bodies.
- Melanoma Research
- Study to diagnose, analyze, and treat melanin cells? cancer in skin.
- Skin Regeneration Research
- Research innovations of Skin regeneration.
- Ethnic Skin Research
- Research on specific skin types based on heritage, geography, and genetic links.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Itchy inflammation of the skin.
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Surgical treatments of skin diseases.
- Study of skin cancers.
- Appearance of red, itchy, scaly patches over the skin.
- Dermatopathology is a joint subspecialty of dermatology and pathology to deal with cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level.
- Melanin Studies
- Detailed study to analyze and treat melanin in dermal layers.
- Procedural Dermatology
- Study, diagnosis, and surgical treatment of skin diseases with its adjacent mucosal cells too.
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Study of dermatological diseases and treatments in children.
- Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery
- Aesthetic surgery is a component of plastic surgery dealing facial and body aesthetic surgery.
- Rare Skin Diseases
- Study of rare skin diseases and treatment.
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin.
- Dermatosurgery and Cutaneous Laser Therapy
- Dermatosurgery accomplishes surgery under local anesthesia. Treating acne to pigment disorders deals with Cutaneous Laser Therapy.
- Epidemiology of Skin Diseases
- Study on factors effecting skin diseases.
- Skin Grafting and Immune Response
- Skin transplantation by replacing affected skin with healthy is skin grafting. Immune system response should be monitored.
- Pigmentation Disorders
- The disorders with skin color and pigments formation in dermal layers.
- Skin Cancer and Mohs Surgery
- Surgical technique used to treat skin cancer is Mohs surgery.
- All submissions will undergo vigorous peer review process.
- High quality review process.
- Permanent published archives.
- Author loyal benefits.
- Reviewer credits.
- Visible specified citations.
- Open access - Maximum dissemination.
- Un-interrupted author communication.
- Standard author guidelines.
- Minimal publication charges with convenient and safe modes of transfer.
Enliven: Clinical Dermatology aims to become one of the most popular Open access journals in the science field and to follow flawless review process with high quality articles.
Journal provides a common platform for editors, reviewers, authors, and readers to have an uninterrupted scientific communication. In order to become the leading journal, Enliven: Clinical Dermatology provide wide scope which allows and accepts articles from multiple disciplines and guides the articles according to the peer review process.
Journal processes different types of articles viz. research, review, case reports, technical reports, editorials, letters, letter to editors, commentaries, short communications, conference proceedings, announcements, rapid communications, addendums, book reviews, concept papers, abstracts, graphical abstracts, discussions, errata, project report, and expression of concerns. There is no limit for the article length. Journal aim is to encourage scientists, academicians, students, and many other authors to publish their work as elaborate as they can.
Enliven: Clinical Dermatology provides wide scope for the authors, readers in all possible fields. Journal emboldens authors with its rigid peer review process and journal follows stringent editorial policies to avoid all publishing discrepancies.
Enliven: Clinical Dermatology is an Open access, peer reviewed international journal and it aims to publish different types of articles on emerging developments and supports current and upcoming research in journal fields. It also aims to follow flawless review process with high quality articles. This journal aims to become one of the leading journals which aid scientific community in knowledge dissemination. This journal provides a huge platform for editors, reviewers, authors, and readers to have an uninterrupted scientific communication. In order to become the leading journal, Enliven: Clinical Dermatology provide wide scope which allows and accepts articles from multiple disciplines and guides the articles according to the peer review process.
Enliven: Clinical Dermatology looks forward for the diverse submissions to disseminate the information about current discoveries and developments in the journal field. Journal has unique editorial board to take care of publishing activities in organized way. Journal policies are coined to allow flexible communications among different groups of journal members and to allow the journal to follow the strict rules.
Journal’s main motto is to promote open access and sustain in the open access field with new approaches and to widen the chances in open access which will create a new turn in current era.
As journal is an open access, we seek support from scientific community, industries, funding agencies, universities, institutes, and any others interested in publications.
Journal believes that scientific information must be accessible to everyone without any barriers.
Journal charges the authors with very minimal publication charges and depends on our users those who support global commons. Journal, also has the policy of providing reliable mark-downs on the charges based on the submission to encourage every author.
We thank all the support from users and we wish to spread the word “Enliven Archive – Intensifying thoughts” to all your colleagues and people in your track.
Journal follows certain publication standards publishing manuscripts. This ensures that we deliver quality research with high standards, develops and retains the trust of authors.
Journal checks for plagiarism before peer review process. Upon generation of clear reports, we launch the manuscript process.
Journal rejects manuscripts with high plagiarism scores and does not allow the manuscripts to proceed further for peer review process.
To avoid conflicts, we suggest the authors to submit the plagiarism free content.
Authors may include self-plagiarized content, providing the citations of their previous work.
Authors can resubmit the rejected manuscripts on plagiarism base by carrying out all the corrections and such manuscripts will be considered as new submissions and will undergo the whole process again regardless the stage of the process the article existing before.
Already published manuscripts and/or manuscripts under process elsewhere are redundant submissions and we reject such submissions from the process immediately. Authors need to look over the publication transfer issues in certain cases else, we reject the manuscript.
Manuscripts should avoid the usage of un-wanted citations that improves the quality of articles.
Manuscripts should contain original data of experiments, statistics or any entries and authors should not either mimic or plagiarize other manuscripts.
Manuscripts should contain the list of authors those who have contributed to the manuscript. Author contribution should contain all authors those who have contributed to the manuscript that may include lab assistants, technicians, and others.
Author gets Open Access Creative Commons License after publishing the work with the journal as we are covered under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. We transfer complete ownership for published content to the author based on this license. This License will permit the reader only to download printout, extract, reuse and distribute the article with appropriate credits to the corresponding author.
Enliven: Clinical Dermatology is a member of CrossRef and all the published articles will be assigned with unique article object identifiers (DOIs).
Journal also provides print versions upon the order of authors or any other users with unique citation and by having no change in the published article with minimal reprint charges.