- Investigative Dermatology
- Study deals with skin biology and different skin, nail, and scalp conditions.
- Cosmetic Studies
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin, hair, and nails.
- Skin Diseases
- Study of skin diseases? diagnosis and treatments.
- Dermatology and Allergies
- Study of dermal immune system action against foreign bodies.
- Melanoma Research
- Study to diagnose, analyze, and treat melanin cells? cancer in skin.
- Skin Regeneration Research
- Research innovations of Skin regeneration.
- Ethnic Skin Research
- Research on specific skin types based on heritage, geography, and genetic links.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Itchy inflammation of the skin.
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Surgical treatments of skin diseases.
- Study of skin cancers.
- Appearance of red, itchy, scaly patches over the skin.
- Dermatopathology is a joint subspecialty of dermatology and pathology to deal with cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level.
- Melanin Studies
- Detailed study to analyze and treat melanin in dermal layers.
- Procedural Dermatology
- Study, diagnosis, and surgical treatment of skin diseases with its adjacent mucosal cells too.
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Study of dermatological diseases and treatments in children.
- Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery
- Aesthetic surgery is a component of plastic surgery dealing facial and body aesthetic surgery.
- Rare Skin Diseases
- Study of rare skin diseases and treatment.
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin.
- Dermatosurgery and Cutaneous Laser Therapy
- Dermatosurgery accomplishes surgery under local anesthesia. Treating acne to pigment disorders deals with Cutaneous Laser Therapy.
- Epidemiology of Skin Diseases
- Study on factors effecting skin diseases.
- Skin Grafting and Immune Response
- Skin transplantation by replacing affected skin with healthy is skin grafting. Immune system response should be monitored.
- Pigmentation Disorders
- The disorders with skin color and pigments formation in dermal layers.
- Skin Cancer and Mohs Surgery
- Surgical technique used to treat skin cancer is Mohs surgery.
- All submissions will undergo vigorous peer review process.
- High quality review process.
- Permanent published archives.
- Author loyal benefits.
- Reviewer credits.
- Visible specified citations.
- Open access - Maximum dissemination.
- Un-interrupted author communication.
- Standard author guidelines.
- Minimal publication charges with convenient and safe modes of transfer.
Publication Charges | Publication Charges – In Detail | Journal Wise - Publication Charges | Publication Charges - Responsibility | Publication Charges – Process | Publication Charges – Waivers | Publication Charges – Contact
Enliven Archive – Open Access Publishing
Enliven’s main motto is to promote open access and sustain in the open access field with new approaches and to widen the chances in open access which will create a new turn in current era.
As Enliven is an open access non-profit model, we seek support from scientific community, industries, funding agencies, universities, institutes, and any others interested in publications.
We believe that scientific information must be accessible for everyone worldwide without any barriers.
Enliven supports all open access statements without any controversies and will maintain all the required standards to support open access with complete dedication.
Enliven Archive supports all the statements of COPE (http://publicationethics.org/), OASPA (http://oaspa.org/), and BOAI (http://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/list_
signatures?indorg=all&keyword=Enliven+Archive) and many more open access policies to ensure that we have transparent flow in journal management.
Enliven Archive is an international publisher and follows gold open access. Here are the publishing rules in gold open access
- All published articles are strictly peer reviewed
- Available to everyone for free immediately after publishing
- Published articles can be reused in any possible way without changing the content
- Permanent archives for published versions
- Every article are set with unique article identifier
All published Enliven Archive articles are freely available to everyone immediately after publishing and readers need not pay. To make this happen, Enliven Archives relies on publication charges paid from authors.
Enliven sets a very minimal publication charges for the articles published. To promote authors from all ranges, Enliven does all possible aspects.
Publication Charges – In Detail
Enliven collects publication charges to cover the publishing services that include provision of online resources to editors, reviewers, authors; article processing services; hosting journals and published articles; customer services; and article dissemination services. There exists NO submission charges, NO pre acceptance charges.
Publication charges include:
- Peer review and publishing process
- Hosting the archives
- Post acceptance process viz. multiple quality checks, copy editing, page making, proof reading, galley proofing, online versions’ conversion
- Dissemination of work
Enliven collects publication charges merely to sustain the maintenance and availability of life time archives for the archived articles.
Publication Charges – Responsibility
Usually, corresponding author takes the responsibility of arranging publication charges for the published articles but any other author or institute, University can also take the responsibility for processing the publication charges.
Corresponding author may declare any other author or institute/University for publication charges in charge to avoid any miscommunication.
Publication Charges – Process
Publication charges will be paid after completing all the process of publishing and hence authors shall have no conflicts with Enliven Archive to process the publication charges.
Enliven Archive raises the prescribed invoice quoting the publication charges and will detail the publication procedure in the raised invoice. Authors need to follow the instructions to process the publication charges.
Enliven accepts the publication charges in following modes
Publication Charges – Waivers
Enliven Archive provides reliable discounts and waivers for the authors by evaluating the authors’ criteria and article type where to sustain the journal flow, only minimal waivers and discounts are available for the journal.
Publication Charges – Contact
Authors may get in contact with Enliven Archive at email@example.com for any queries related to publication charges.
High Income Countries - 1000USD
Middle Income Countries - 800USD
Low Income Countries - 500USD