- Investigative Dermatology
- Study deals with skin biology and different skin, nail, and scalp conditions.
- Cosmetic Studies
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin, hair, and nails.
- Skin Diseases
- Study of skin diseases? diagnosis and treatments.
- Dermatology and Allergies
- Study of dermal immune system action against foreign bodies.
- Melanoma Research
- Study to diagnose, analyze, and treat melanin cells? cancer in skin.
- Skin Regeneration Research
- Research innovations of Skin regeneration.
- Ethnic Skin Research
- Research on specific skin types based on heritage, geography, and genetic links.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Itchy inflammation of the skin.
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Surgical treatments of skin diseases.
- Study of skin cancers.
- Appearance of red, itchy, scaly patches over the skin.
- Dermatopathology is a joint subspecialty of dermatology and pathology to deal with cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level.
- Melanin Studies
- Detailed study to analyze and treat melanin in dermal layers.
- Procedural Dermatology
- Study, diagnosis, and surgical treatment of skin diseases with its adjacent mucosal cells too.
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Study of dermatological diseases and treatments in children.
- Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery
- Aesthetic surgery is a component of plastic surgery dealing facial and body aesthetic surgery.
- Rare Skin Diseases
- Study of rare skin diseases and treatment.
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin.
- Dermatosurgery and Cutaneous Laser Therapy
- Dermatosurgery accomplishes surgery under local anesthesia. Treating acne to pigment disorders deals with Cutaneous Laser Therapy.
- Epidemiology of Skin Diseases
- Study on factors effecting skin diseases.
- Skin Grafting and Immune Response
- Skin transplantation by replacing affected skin with healthy is skin grafting. Immune system response should be monitored.
- Pigmentation Disorders
- The disorders with skin color and pigments formation in dermal layers.
- Skin Cancer and Mohs Surgery
- Surgical technique used to treat skin cancer is Mohs surgery.
- All submissions will undergo vigorous peer review process.
- High quality review process.
- Permanent published archives.
- Author loyal benefits.
- Reviewer credits.
- Visible specified citations.
- Open access - Maximum dissemination.
- Un-interrupted author communication.
- Standard author guidelines.
- Minimal publication charges with convenient and safe modes of transfer.
Enliven Archive journals’ reputation depends on the strict peer review policies. Reviewers will be the main stream of members who evaluates the submissions. Being peer review a main strand to show case the journal’s quality, Enliven journals’ confine to the authorized peer review rules.
Enliven Archive supports the statements of “Council of Science Editors” to follow peer review policies:
To deliver fair judgments, Enliven journals relive two external reviewers for submission. In critical submissions, the number of reviewers will amplify. Enliven journals communicate review comments with both the handling editors and authors of the submission. Authors need to address all the comments and submit the rebuttal for clarification.
Enliven journals’ find the availability of reviewers upon sending the abstract. Once the decision is out, journal sends full-length article for peer review process.
Reviewers should follow all the below rules to maintain the transparent article flow in Enliven journals. Reviewers should be responsible towards authors, editors, and editorial office to deliver the timely review comments.
The responsibilities are as follows
• Delivering fair, impartial, and timely review comments according to peer review rules
• Mentoring the submission according to the subject field and providing impactful comments that will increase the scope of the submission
• Providing clear decision on receipt of abstract from journal to save the review process time
• Never provide any personal comments or critiques in any part of review form
• Providing critiques in highly professional way, all the comments should be concise and clear stating the exact meaning of the statement
• Maintaining confidentiality of the submission by not sharing to any third parties
• Communicating with editorial staff to convey the timely review comments
• Delivering the delay details in case of not emergencies to save the review process time
• Declaring the review form details clearly to avoid any conflicts with authors and editors
• Notifying the editorial staff regarding the additional time or requirements from authors, if needed
• Managing the revised versions, if sent for second review
• Applying the statistics in cases where the statistical data is required
• Providing unbiased and ethical meaningful comments to with held the transparency of journal
• Ensuring the editorial staff that the submission contains all required measures
Reviewer Benefits and Credits:
Enliven journals’ are collaborated with Reviewer Credits to credit and honor the reviewers. As reviewers play a vital role in maintaining the article quality indeed journal quality, Enliven journals felicitate the reviewers by providing reviewer credits.
Enliven journals have unique profile with www.reviewercredits.com. This will allow peer reviewers to receive double credits on Reviewer Credits website for each peer-review performed.
Please go through the Reviewer Credits (www.reviewercredits.com) to know the process of claiming the credits.
Video regarding the reviewer credits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xMRYsLPAdE