- Investigative Dermatology
- Study deals with skin biology and different skin, nail, and scalp conditions.
- Cosmetic Studies
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin, hair, and nails.
- Skin Diseases
- Study of skin diseases? diagnosis and treatments.
- Dermatology and Allergies
- Study of dermal immune system action against foreign bodies.
- Melanoma Research
- Study to diagnose, analyze, and treat melanin cells? cancer in skin.
- Skin Regeneration Research
- Research innovations of Skin regeneration.
- Ethnic Skin Research
- Research on specific skin types based on heritage, geography, and genetic links.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Itchy inflammation of the skin.
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Surgical treatments of skin diseases.
- Study of skin cancers.
- Appearance of red, itchy, scaly patches over the skin.
- Dermatopathology is a joint subspecialty of dermatology and pathology to deal with cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level.
- Melanin Studies
- Detailed study to analyze and treat melanin in dermal layers.
- Procedural Dermatology
- Study, diagnosis, and surgical treatment of skin diseases with its adjacent mucosal cells too.
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Study of dermatological diseases and treatments in children.
- Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery
- Aesthetic surgery is a component of plastic surgery dealing facial and body aesthetic surgery.
- Rare Skin Diseases
- Study of rare skin diseases and treatment.
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Study to examine the effects of cosmetic raw materials and mixtures on skin.
- Dermatosurgery and Cutaneous Laser Therapy
- Dermatosurgery accomplishes surgery under local anesthesia. Treating acne to pigment disorders deals with Cutaneous Laser Therapy.
- Epidemiology of Skin Diseases
- Study on factors effecting skin diseases.
- Skin Grafting and Immune Response
- Skin transplantation by replacing affected skin with healthy is skin grafting. Immune system response should be monitored.
- Pigmentation Disorders
- The disorders with skin color and pigments formation in dermal layers.
- Skin Cancer and Mohs Surgery
- Surgical technique used to treat skin cancer is Mohs surgery.
- All submissions will undergo vigorous peer review process.
- High quality review process.
- Permanent published archives.
- Author loyal benefits.
- Reviewer credits.
- Visible specified citations.
- Open access - Maximum dissemination.
- Un-interrupted author communication.
- Standard author guidelines.
- Minimal publication charges with convenient and safe modes of transfer.
Enliven Archive encourages publishing research in all possible categories in order to remove the constraints for research dissemination. To accomplish this, Enliven Archive journals have unique platform by accepting, processing, and publishing theses from researchers, academicians, students, scholars, and professionals. Journals manage thesis publication with distinctive standards to deliver the qualitative and value research in the publications.
According to Enliven Archive, thesis publishing is to create a platform connecting the young minds with experienced professionals to deliver helpful comments to authors that improves the standards of the research by nourishing the tender brains with knowledge. From this platform, authors can fetch all required advices in the form of critiques to enrich the ongoing and upcoming work.
Either authors can amend thesis content according to the journal standards or journal editorial staff will assist/amend the thesis according to the journal style while copyediting the version. Journal provides authors the opportunity to concentrate on research by providing all editing services. Journal evaluates the thesis content with strict peer review process from editorial board members and peer reviewers.
Journal publishes the thesis either in the form of special dedicated issue or as an individual submission. Journal is ready to provide a specific archival space to highlight the published thesis. Journal dedicates an editor to handle the thesis process to assure unbiased review process. Journal chooses handling editor as per the thesis and ensures the authors with all legible critiques.
Thesis contains detailed information regarding the research idea. Thesis submission usually contains
Author and contributors’ details
Table of contents
Research mission and vision
Methods and materials
Benefits of thesis publishing with Enliven Archive:
• Specific archival space to highlight the thesis
• Strict peer review process to enrich the thesis content
• Editorial assistance to improve the standards of thesis content
• Editing assistant to ensure the thesis content as per journals’ format
• Timely advices and critiques to pace the review process
• Nominal and uniform publishing fees
• Author friendly assistance from editorial staff
• Connect with professionals in the same field to ensure the quality
• Accepting student thesis and dissertation to encourage the ardor of young brains
• Creating distinctive sections to elevate all parts of thesis