Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics is an open access peer reviewed journal. Publisher, editors’ of the journal welcomes new manuscripts. We request all authors to go through the “Author Guidelines” for any assistance regarding the authorship and manuscript submission.
Journal accepts many types of articles as discussed in “Author Guidelines”. All received submissions will undergo vigorous single blind peer review process. Editors, reviewers of the journal have all rights to decide the quality, process criteria, and criticize the literature based upon the article content.
Journal processes all articles in a well-streamed line that includes following steps
1) Pre quality checks to analyze the standards of the submission.
2) Editor assignment to article research field editors.
3) Peer review process in single blind review mode.
4) Frequent author notifications to enhance the submission quality.
5) Repeated peer review process to evaluate revised submission.
6) Frequent editor notifications to keep editor engaged with submission.
7) Author final disposition to have final acceptance from authors to proceed for further publishing steps.
8) Post acceptance process that includes copyediting, proof reading, page making, galley corrections, HTML process, DOI assignment, and online publishing.
9) Author Galley proof allows authors’ to modify the article with respect to alignment and any other corrections.
10) HTML version, DOI assignment, and in-press versions will allow authors’ to check the online content.
11) Invoice with safe and secure modes of transfers to facilitate authors to pay for the publication.
Journal provides significant benefits for authors publishing with Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics.
1) All articles published with the journal will undergo vigorous peer review process.
2) Most efficient mode of article processing of the journal will allow fast publication with no quality compromise.
3) Journal follows and supports multiple open access statements resulting in high dissemination of published submissions.
4) Journal maintains uninterrupted communication among authors, reviewers, and editors to have rapid publication process.
5) Journal follows specified manuscript outlines to minimize the process delay in peer review.
6) Authors retain copyright while readers of the journal can only read, distribute, and make use of citations.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics honors the authors those who submits their multiple submissions with very reliable discounts and minimizes the publication charges.
Enliven: Gynecology and Obstetrics encourages the authors with minimum publication charges those who recommends the journal to their peers, and colleagues.