- Conception and Fetal Development
- Detailed analysis of fetus since the day of union of sperm and egg.
- Pregnancy and Prenatal Care
- Preventive health care with regular checkups since the pregnancy until the delivery.
- Postpartum Complications and Care
- Health complications and preventive measures during the six months time since the delivery.
- Gynecological Diseases and Disorders
- All diseases and defects of female reproductive system.
- Physiology of Menstruation and Ovulation
- Function of menstruation and ovulation.
- Family Planning
- Child birth control in means of count and time interval between deliveries by means of contraception or voluntary sterilization.
- Gestational Trophoblastic Diseases
- Group of conditions where tumors grow inside a woman?s uterus.
- Gynecological Surgery
- Surgery related to female reproductive system.
- Normal and Abnormal Labour Endometriosis
- Health study of endometriosis and its abnormalities during labour.
- Operative Gynecology
- Operational study of female reproductive organs.
- Urological Problems
- Complications related to urinary tract.
- CPD and its Management
- Health complication and management when the capacity of the pelvis is inadequate to allow the fetus to negotiate the birth canal.
- Intensive Obstetrics
- Intensive Care medicine and surgery concerned with childbirth and midwifery.
- Fetal and Placental Studies
- Studies dealing with fetal and placental health.
- Critical Care Obstetrics &Gynecology
- Specialized care of pregnant women.
- Tokophobia or Childbirth Fear
- Fear of pregnancy that can lead to childbirth avoidance.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges due to hormonal disorder.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Medical study dealing health concerns of the mother and fetus prior to, during, and shortly after pregnancy.
- Drug Treatment in Gynecologic Oncology
- Study of drugs and treatment of female reproductive systems? cancers.
- Endometrial Cancer
- Uterine tissue line cancer.
- Pregnancy Diabetes
- High blood sugar during pregnancy in women.
- Current Trends in Gynecology
- Recent discoveries and research of gynecology.
- Gynecology Oncology Recent Research
- Recent research studies and discoveries of female reproductive systems? oncology.
- Obstetric Nursing
- Attend women during pregnancy, labor and childbirth, as well as women with health issues with their reproductive system.
- Obstetrical Care
- Care and treatment of women during the delivery period.
- Gynecological Case Studies
- Study and maintenance of gynecologic cases.
- All submissions will undergo vigorous peer review process.
- High quality review process.
- Permanent published archives.
- Author loyal benefits.
- Reviewer credits.
- Visible specified citations.
- Open access - Maximum dissemination.
- Un-interrupted author communication.
- Standard author guidelines.
- Minimal publication charges with convenient and safe modes of transfer.
Diaa Eldeen Mohamed Abd El Aal
Ospan A. Mynbaev